Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Allison Moore’s point of view:

I watched as Drew leaned closer to Megan and whispered something to her, probably something that made her mad, because her eyes started shining angrily. She opened her mouth to respond, when his cell phone ringed. He pushed the red cup he was holding in Megan’s hands and answered his phone, obviously annoyed.

“They are amusing,” Jett murmured in my ear, his arm around my waist.

“I know,” I replied, smirking. It was actually funny how good they looked together, though they were totally different types of person. Drew, with his infamous smirk was obviously a complete bad boy/player. And Megan, well, now, she is a bitch. But before, she was an even bigger player than I am. Memories of one of the fun nights overtook my thoughts.

*flashback*

The music was bumping loudly when I came in. Teenagers were drinking, dancing, making-out, like usually. It was the house party of some senior only Megan knew and invited us. Now, when I came here, I wasn’t sure anymore. Megan said we’ll meet here, but I couldn’t see her anywhere. Panic grabbed me and I turned around, wanting to leave, before I embarrass myself.

“Alli!”

An arm wrapped around me and squeezed me tightly. I looked at the stranger and grinned.

“Meg!” I screeched and pulled her in a tight embrace. “How have you been?”

“Amazing!” she replied and laughed as some guy came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked back and screamed something in a guy’s ear, and I finally took my time and looked at her.

She was stunning, as always. She was wearing short shorts and a T-shirt, which was cut so everyone could see her pierced belly-button. Her hair was straight and blonde, and her face almost without make-up, as usual. She never liked to bother with hair, and if she ever wore make-up, she only applied mascara. And even then, she looked prettier than every girl in the room, including me. I admit it, I was jealous. I envied her good looks, her perfect shape, and her carefree behavior.

“Hey!” she suddenly screamed as she got out of the guy’s grip. “You don’t have a drink!” she said and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards the counter. She smiled flirtatiously at the guy who was serving drinks. “Can I have 2 shots of tequila for my friend, please?” she grinned as the guy nodded and turned to face me.

“How come such a pretty girl doesn’t have a guy already?” she screamed in my ear, laughing. I just rolled my eyes. “I just arrived,” I winked at her, “and I’m still picking out the hottest one.”

“Well, all the hottest ones are already taken,” she said, pointing at her and grinning as the guy brought us tequila shots with salt and lemon, “but I’m sure there are plenty others who want to meet you!”

Clearly, she was already a bit drunk, though it wasn’t so different than her normal behavior. She licked her finger and glided it down her neck. Then she grabbed salt and put it on her neck. Then, she smirked.

“You first.”

I returned her smirk and leaned closer to her. There were quite a few people around us, encouraging us and shouting. I slowly licked the salt off her neck, grabbed the tequila and swallowed it, and then took a lemon and sucked on it.

I looked up and faced her. She was grinning at me, and I smirked. I licked my finger and slid it down my neck, just like Megan, and applied salt after it.

“Your turn.”

She didn’t waste time as she leaned in and painfully slowly licked salt off my neck. She smirked as she did the same as I did before.

I smirked. “Nice job, Williams.”

She eyed me and grinned. Her eyes started sparkling, and they only do that when she is angry or excided, so she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She stepped on the counter and pulled me behind her. I laughed as everyone started cheering.

“No way!” I screamed as she laughed and started dancing. “Come on, Alli! Have fun!” I shook my head and laughed as she grabbed my hands and started dancing with me. I finally started moving my hips and earning wolf whistles from the guys.

She looked at me smugly and got closer to me. She leaned in and shouted in my ear. “Do you want to give them the good reason for shouting?”

I just looked at her confused, when she just shook her head, laughed, and then kissed me.

*end of flashback*

I smiled at the memories. Those were good days of me and Megan, before she changed. And sometimes I really wish to get my best friend back. That’s why I brought her here – to finally loosen up a bit. And I think her hottie of a roommate is the right thing for her.

Drew finally hung up the phone and turned towards Sky. “Is it okay if I bring Kimmy?” he sighed and looked at him pleadingly.

“As long as that contains you going away from here, it’s more than okay,” Megan jumped in and everyone laughed. I let out a soft chuckle, when I saw Drew rolling his eyes.

“Jealous?” he smirked and pulled her closer to him. She tried to get away, but he didn’t let her.

“You wish,” she scoffed in his face and he chuckled, letting her go. He looked questionably at Sky, who was talking to Naomi. Hmm, they seem to understand each other. I must ask her about that ASAP.

“Yeah, sure man, why not,” replied Sky and Drew nodded. “Thanks.”

He ruffled Megan’s beautiful blonde hair and started walking against the parking lot. “Try not to miss me so much,” he winked at Megan and she just rolled her eyes, turning her back at him. I saw her lips moving, but I couldn’t hear what she was saying. Knowing her, she was probably insulting Drew with every ugly word she knew.

“Okay,” I shouted and everyone turned against me. I raised my red cup. “Let the game officially begin!”