Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Megan's POV

After Jett returned, he was wearing a smirk. I rolled my eyes. “Did you do it?” I asked curiously, tilting my head on the side. He chuckled and nodded his head.

I turned around and saw Alli approaching the circle. She looked at me angrily and I noticed quite a few hickeys on her neck. Oh, Jett, you did a good job.

“I hate you so much,” she murmured as she walked past me and I laughed.

“You had fun, admit it!” I scouted after her, but didn’t see her response since she had her back turned to me.

“Come on, sit down.” Said Jett and patted the seat beside him.”Good girl.” He flashed her a grin and she turned around and flashed me the evil smile while I was laughing. Then, she went on the other side of the bench and sat on it.

I knew a lot of things about her, because before that night, we spent a lot of time together, going on parties, drinking and so on. And I found out that one of the things Allison absolutely hates, are hickeys. I asked her why, and she said it makes her feel like she is a dog. That guys are just marking a territory and then she can’t be with other guys.

“I will get back at you, you know that, right? Friend,” she scoffed and I sent her a cheeky grin.

“You will, but not today. I’m going to bed.” I replied and stretched. “Have fun!” I wished them as I turned around and started walking towards my room. I was really tired. All this swimming, driving, getting annoyed by a certain bad boy … It was just too much.

I was so close to my beach house, when I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around, but it was too late. A pair of strong hands grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I squeaked and started to hit the stranger on his back, but it didn’t seem like it would hurt him.

“Put me down!” I screamed, but he didn’t respond. “Seriously?” I shouted again and hit him, but stopped because I knew it was pointless. I suddenly realized where he was taking me. He was about to throw me in the sea. With my clothes on!!!

I groaned, took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. I hated being unable to do anything!

Think, Megan. What can you do? What can you possibly-

An idea hit me and I smirked. I struggled a bit but finally reached the hem of his sweatpants. I used all the force and pushed them down.

Score!

But I didn’t exactly get the effect I wanted. I wanted him to trip on his nose, leave me out of his grip, then I would get away, laughing, probably I would take a picture and insult him with different names, like clumsy donkey, stupid monkey or something else. (What? It’s not like you can think of something better!)

Well, this is how it turned out to be. He stopped walking and started laughing. “You seriously thought this will make me trip and you could escape, or you just wanted a better view? Because, honey, you could just ask.” I could have known. That bastard Drew again.