Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

»Well, count me in!« exclaimed a very annoying high-pitched voice. I felt Jett beside me stiffened and pulled me closer to him and I looked up, even though I already knew who it is.

I saw that baribe – what was her name again? It was something stupid, just like her … Oh right, Winter - approaching our little circle, with a boy who’s hand was on her butt. Behind her, there were a few boys, but two particular ones caught my gaze. They walked straight to Megan and plopped themselves on both of her sides. The both threw their arms around her shoulders and started talking to her. She just rolled her eyes and tried to get rid of them, but they didn’t let her. I smiled and shook my head. I already liked them.

I let my eyes travel to Winter again and my mood dropped. She was sitting on the opposite side of the fire so I will have to look at her annoying face all game. When she caught me staring, she smirked.

“Lydia!” she exclaimed and flashed me the sickest, sweetest fake smile you could ever imagine. “So nice to see you again!” she said with a voice, full of sarcasm. I just snorted and rolled my eyes.

“You know, it’s not my fault that the boy you’re obsessed with, Jett,” I pointed at him, “likes me more than he likes you. Don’t hate me for being better than you,” I smirked and everyone chuckled. She just glared at me and I tell you, if looks could kill, I’d be a dead person by now.

“Okay, let’s start,” said Naomi as she looked at me, obviously amused. “Would you like to start, Lydia?” she emphasized the last word and raised her eyebrows. I smirked at her. I love how she can always follow my pranks and never rats me out. That’s why she’s one of my best friends. She literally reads my mind sometimes.

“Actually, go ahead,” I smiled at her and turned around. I faced Jett, who was smirking at me.

“I like your name, Lydia,” He breathed out and smirked at me. I just glared at him and raised my eyebrows as I stabbed him in a chest with my finger. “You will pay for this.” He just laughed  as I turned around.

“Okay. Megan,” said Naomi and looked at her sister, her eyes sparkling mischievously. Megan glared at her as she rolled her eyes and tilted her head.

“Seriously?” she exclaimed. “I’m your sister!” I rolled my eyes and Jett chuckled behind me. “She is so hilarious,” he murmured.

“I know,” I replied.

“Truth or dare?” asked Naomi, the corners of her lips slightly twiching.

“You’re such a traitor!” That was, again, our little drama queen herself.

“Just answer,” sighed Naomi and rolled her eyes. Megan started murmuring something underneath her breath, probably cursing her sister. These two should make a reality show, they are so funny.

“Truth,” murmured Megan and glared at her sister.