Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to the person who first commented on TBBG - katherryn_n. You're awesome!

I will dedicate the next chapter to the person who comments first:)

CHAPTER 10

I pulled down his neck, but instead of smashing my lips to his I kissed him on the cheek, very close to his moist, full lips – which seemed really inviting at the moment. I felt his body go rigid and smirked. My plan to tease him was working. I went further up, kissing his jaw, making sure to leave soft, hot kisses on every inch of his defined jaw bone. I felt his jaw clenching and instantly knew he is enjoying my actions.

I tangled my fingers in his messy hair, tugging him closer to me and felt our bodies collide. When I reached his ear, I grazed my teeth down his earlobe slowly, making sure not to hurt him, but tease him.

“But if you want a kiss from me,” I whispered lightly in his ear and felt him shiver, “you will have to try harder.”

I wanted to loosen my grip and walk away fabulously, like they do in movies, but I guess he had different plans. When I pulled away from him, he snapped out of trance he seemed to be seconds ago and grasped my waist, tugging me closer to him. I gasped in surprise, colliding with his muscular torso. He moved his hands up and put them on my hips, making sure to lift my shirt up, which provided him an access to my bare skin. I shivered because his touch actually felt really good. He started making circular motions with his fingers and suddenly grasped my waist tightly, eliminating the space between us. He smirked when he noticed my struggling and leaned down, pressing his forehead to mine. I felt his minty breath tickling my lips as he spoke in his sexy, husky voice.

“I think we both know you will be the one begging me to kiss you, Angel.”

I was taken by surprise – again. I just stood there, unable to move when he finally let me go and smirked down at me one last time, before walking past me. I was so angry with myself. I wanted to be the one teasing, not get teased.

“Oh, and Angel,” he turned around. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and he smirked. “I’m taking you to a party in an hour. Prepare yourself, dress up and stuff girls do. Although,” he paused for a second, his eyes sparkling with amusement, “I can already predict all your actions tonight.”

“Oh, is that so?” I asked and raised my eyebrows. He sounded just like Jayden before. Annoying.

He smirked. “Yep,” he said, popping the ‘p’

I narrowed my eyes at him. “And why is that?”

He shrugged. “You’re really predictable.” I widened my eyes and gritted my teeth.

“No I am not!”

He scoffed and raised his eyebrow at me. “Seriously? We’re going to argue about that?” I rolled my eyes and he continued. “Anyway, I have to go somewhere now, but I’ll pick you in an hour. Surprise me, Angel. If you can,” he winked, gave me one last smirk before turning around and leaving.