Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Ryan's point of view:

I just packed my things out of my suitcase, when I heard the door close and some muffled sounds after. Suddenly, the sound died down.

"Hey, is anyone here?" A low voice called. I coughed and stepped out of my room.

"Just me," I said and waved awkwardly at the guy standing in front of me.

I saw a young dark-haired man standing in front of me. His eyebrows were currently furrowed, his pink lips slightly pouted. "Um, who are you?" he asked and I starched the back of my head, taking a step closer to him.

"I'm your new roommate? Did no one tell you?" I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head.

His face suddenly lighted and he smiled at me. "Oh God, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot!" He said and offered me his hand. "My name is Landon Miller. And you must be ..."

"Ryan," I introduced myself and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled and turned around the fridge. "Ryan, huh? Strange name for a girl."

"Yeah, I know," I replied lazily, plopping myself on the high bar chair behind the kitchen island. "But I like it. It's something special, you know, so I'm not like other blondie girls," I let out disgusted, frowning.

He chuckled and I continued. " I'd much rather be a guy than a girl," I muttered more to myself. He started laughing and I smiled. looking at him again. He looked really pretty, with warm brown eyes, black hair and nice, genuine smile. He looked like he was a sports guy, because he had muscular figure.

"You know what, I like you, Ryan," he said and turned to me with a smile, formed on his lips. "So, miss Ryan," he said and took a sip of milk, "do you do sports?"

"Yeah, sure man, I love sports," I reply.

"Good," he sent me a cheeky grin. "Get your bikini on."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked and he smirked. "We're going surfing."

I widened my eyes and opened my mouth. "Seriously?" I asked him and jumped off my seat. He nodded and I grinned. "Awesome man. One sec."

I quickly ran in my bedroom and grabbed a yellow bikini. When I returned, he widened his eyes in response. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I asked him, confused.

He shook his head. "Nothing. I just thought that when you said you'll be back in a second, it will take you an hour, like every girl."

"Well," I grinned at him, "I'm not every girl."

He chuckled as he put milk back in the fridge and shut the door. He turned to me and threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me behind him. "You've got that one right. And that is why I like you already."

My heart started beating fast at his last sentence and I blushed. Maybe this summer won't be so bad after all.

Allison Moore's point of view:

I finally dragged my luggage to the beach house I'll be staying in and closed the door. I looked around. There was a short hallway which lead to the living room. On my right there was kitchen and I couldn't help but notice that everything looked really expensive, the white leather couch, big plasma TV which hung on the wall, the white rug which covered every inch of the apartment.

My stomach rumbled and I quickly made my way to the fridge. The thing about me is, I love food. I always eat, but no matter how much I eat, I never gain weight, probably because I am normally skinny and I go to the gym often. I opened the fridge and saw that it was loaded. Yummy. I'm hungry like hell.