Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

After a few rounds of amusing dares and sexual-connected questions, I had to admit I really liked Drew's group of friends. But that was probably the cause of the amount of alcohol we all consumed by then. The bottles of alcohol were revolving in our little circle and didn't seem to end anytime soon. I sat between Jess and Miles, which I'd got along pretty well, I mean both of them were hilarious. And hot. Drew on the other hand, as the perfect gentleman he was, didn't even hesitate to sit on the opposite side of me, positioned between two girls – a blonde and brunette.

I didn't like the brunette - I later on found out her name was Zoey - from the first second I saw her. She was namely looking at me, despise clear in her eyes. My hatred for her might as well be connected with the fact she was wearing a tight black dress, which was clearly not appropriate for a party like this, but more like a freaking strip club, or the fact that she seemed to know Drew really well, or better said, little Drew really well. His arm was thrown over her shoulder casually, and she had her head leaned on her shoulder. Don't get me wrong – I wasn't jealous, but if someone gives me a toy to play with, it's better for everyone not to touch it.

"Okay, Zoey, truth or dare?" asked one of the guys with a wide smirk. I diverted my attention to the brunette, who was smirking slightly. I instantly knew what her answer would be, and she confirmed by choosing the dare.

The guy who was asking her paused for a second, and his eyes met Drew's. Drew leaned in and whispered something to a guy, something I couldn't catch. The guy suddenly looked at me, a wide smirk spreading on his face and I groaned immediately, knowing the dare has something to do with me, something I definitely won't like.

"I dare you to exchange clothes with Megan," spoke the guy and leaned back, probably satisfied with Drew's suggestion. His eyes connected with mine as the wolf whistles echoed through the room, along with dirty remarks of guys. I narrowed my eyes at Drew and he gave me a smirk, his eyes challenging. That bastard knew I didn't like to wear dresses, and that was his way of annoying me. But, because of the alcohol, which was currently circulating in my body, I gave up quickly – a lot quicker than I usually would.

I pouted slightly and let out a breath as I stood up - with a help of Jess and Miles- since I wasn't able to get up by myself without falling straight back on my ass. I looked at Zoey and she caught my look, smirking slightly at me as she got up with Drew's help.

She grabbed the hem of her dress, but I stopped her by giving her a look of disbelief. It looked like at least one of us had kept her head clear – at least clear enough to know stripping in front of teenage guys won't bring anything but trouble (believe me, been there, done that), and that person was me. She groaned and her eyes narrowed at me as she slowly let go of her dress. "What?" she hissed, clearly annoyed with me.

"You're seriously going to get naked in front of at least 10 horny, teenage guys?" I spoke and raised my eyebrows at her.

Guys started to shout in disagreement, clearly not happy with my actions, but I couldn't care less. I looked at Zoey, and for a second she looked like she was thinking about my words. But when a smirk started forming on her face, I knew her comment will be either rude or offensive.

"Oh, please don't tell me Drew's new play toy is afraid of a little nudity," she mocked me and all the guys laughed as I gritted my teeth. I spotted Drew behind the brunette, his hands behind his head. He looked calm, as if everything was going according to plan. If I wouldn't have done it, his friends would immediately think of me as a prude, he would get the satisfaction of calling me one, plus I would do exactly what he predicted. So I had to do the only logical thing to prevent this to happen. I quickly grabbed the hem of my top, pulled it off myself in one swift movement and threw it in Zoey's face.