Chapter Three

Chapter Three.

The one I saw at the shops yesterday, Beau, and the one I think was called Luke were crouching down playing with poppy while the other 3 stood looking at me. Words failing me Beau stood up and walked towards me.  

"Hey" he said with a broad and honest smile.

"Your dog just interrupted a very important recording session." He said this very seriously with the smile completely gone from his face but I'm pretty sure he was joking so I simply smirked and said

"Is that right? What you gonna do about it?"   Beau looked at me in disbelief for a second before starting to laugh with the others who had been laughing since I made my comment. One of the others came forward. 

"She told you Beau" smacking him lightly on the back.  

"Fuck off Jai" he replied, turning threatening to punch him back but Jai retreated and Beau tuned back to me.

"Hi I'm Beau, that's Jai, Luke, Daniel and James." He stepped back as each of the boys smiled or waved at me, I smiled at each of them in turn. Beau carried on.   "We're the..." 

"Janoskians, I know." I interrupted, beau just smirked at me.  

"And you are?" Beau carried on.   Crap, what's wrong with me. His smile and being in the presence of so many hot guys have made my brains turn to mush. 

"I'm Rose." Simple sentence forming is getting hard.  

"Your not from around here, are you Rose?" Beau said this as more of a statement than a question.  

"No, I'm from erm England." Luke muttered something to Jai that I didn't catch but Beau did and gave them a death glare.  "I've been here for a week or so. Can I have the dog back, I should be getting off."  Luke released poppy and I called her back to me and put her back on the lead.   "Nice meeting you" I said politely to them, I smiled and Luke and James muttered good bye while Jai and Daniel just smiled.   "Sorry for the interruption"   Beau looked at me and smiled. 

"Don't worry about it." He said still smiling. As I walked away I slotted back in my head phones and the song had moved on to a Austin Mahone song, I headed towards the entrance I had entered the park through. Being involved with people that are well-known like them was not kinda thing. I have always been a blender. I blend into my surroundings I was not born to stick out. Just as I reached the gate I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around expecting to have to punch a pedo square in the mouth. Instead I was greeted by the broad smile on Beaus face. I pulled out my head phones and started to wrap them around my iPod.  

"Since your dog ruined the flow of the video we decided to call it a day. Want a lift home, what hotel you staying at?"  

"Erm, she's not my dog and I'm not. I'm staying with family friends in Glenroy. I can walk its fine."  

"Well I'm gonna call the police."  

"What?" I half shouted slightly alarmed. 

"You stole someone's dog!"   I giggled.  

"That's a nice sound" Beau said his smirk getting bigger. "Come on I live in Glenroy, I'll drop you and the stolen goods back."