Chapter Twenty.

Chapter twenty.

"Morning beautiful!" Beau woke me with orange juice and pancakes the next day. Today we were all going shopping, me, Beau, Luke, Jai, Gina, my brothers, and Daniel and James were coming too! I was exited because I loved shopping, Beau on the other hand was excited because we agreed we would tell Daniel and James about the little one today.

After 5 hours of shopping solidly we all came back to our house. Still seemed weird calling it OUR house. The living room was packed with all of us in there when Beau stood up to make the announcement. When he told them Daniel jumped up and picked me up in a big hug, me and him had become really close over the past few months. After Daniel put me down at Beaus request James came and hugged me to. Beau also got all the hugs and we all sat down and watched the film that was coming on. Jai had just brought it, it was called Ted. It was about a bear or something. As it started I looked around my family, and put a hand on my belly. Beau noticed and kissed my cheek and muttered:

"I love you both... Unconditionally"

* * *

It felt really cold as the nurse squirted the blue jelly onto my stomach. It was my 24 week scan and I already had a noticeable bump. Me and Beau looked up at the monitor as she pressed the scanner down on my stomach. She pointed up to the screen and both me and Beau saw it at the same time.

"There's your baby!" The blonde women said smiling at us.

"Do you know the sex?" She asked.

We shook out heads, neither of us able to speak. The women let out a small laugh.

"Would you like to?"

I looked up at Beau, we hadn't talked about this yet.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I want to know" he said slowly.

"Me too!" I smiled up at him. "Yes please!" I cherped back to the women. She moved the scanner around a bit and turned to us.

"Your having a beautiful baby boy."

"A boy" I muttered as my eyes welled up. Beau bent down and kissed me briefly.

"Would you like a print off?" The women said while wiping the jelly off my bump.

"Yes please" Beau said, still not looking away from me.

In the car home I had the print off in my hands and I couldn't stop looking at it. A boy. We're having a boy. When we got back we told Gina the news, she was delighted. We then went into the twins room. Jai was unpacking, he got back last night from America, visiting his girlfriend. Luke was sitting on the top bunk bed playing on his Xbox.

"What you so cheery about?" He said as he paused his game.

"I hope your up for a few football sessions in the future boys." Beau said with his grin still on his face from the hospital.

"What?" Jai said looking up from his suitcase.

"You've got a nephew on the way boys!" Beau said putting a hand on my stomach.