Chapter Five

Chapter five.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to answer it. Standing in front of me was Beau and his younger brother Jai.

"Thanks for coming! I really appreciate it!" I held back the over whelming need the curl up in a ball and cry. Nick could be in serious danger when I'm meant to be looking after him.

"It's fine" said Beau. "I brought Jai along to help, Luke was being a little faggot and wouldn't leave runescape." Jai smirked and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Jai!"

"It's fine, it got me a tenner off Beau so I'm happy" he smirked. The same smirk that Beau normally does.

They came in and I showed them the message. Mac joined us and we decided to split up. Since me and Mac were the only ones that knew what Nick looked like, I went with Beau and Mac went with Jai. Mac and Jai left first as I needed to change my shoes. I was in slippers and my shoes were in my room upstairs.

After hunting around my wardrobe and draws I found a pair of blue converse. I sat on my bed and pulled them on my feet. As I looked up I saw Beau had followed me up stairs and was now holding a photo frame with my two brothers and me in it. It was taken before I left for my year 13 leavers prom. They were in causal jeans and hoodies while I was in a floor length silk purple dress. My hair was curled and put up loosely with small bits deliberately hanging down. I stood between my older twin brothers and all our smiles matched perfectly. People often mistook us for triplets.

"You look lovely here." Beau said quietly not taking his eyes off the picture.

"Erm thanks, their my twin brothers. It was taken before my prom."

Beau looked up from the picture and smiled widely at me as he placed it back down.

"I'm glad you called."

"I'm glad you answered." I faked a smile and he smirked. At that moment I couldn't hold it back any longer. Placing my head in my hands I sobbed.

"Hey! Don't cry!" Beau said rushing over to me, sitting next to me he took my hands from my face and looked me in the eyes.

"It all my fault!" I sobbed. He pulled me to his lap then grabbed my face in his hands and looked at me directly into my eyes like he could look right into my soul.

"Don't think that babe. We'll find him, you weren't to know he'd go off."

He pulled my head into his chest and moved his arms around my back so as to clamp me to him. I buried my face into his beautifully smelling chest as he rested his chin on the top of my head and gently rocked me. My tears died down to just sobbing then to whimpering then they slowly stopped.

He pulled back from me. Setting me down on the bed he stood up taking my hand and pulling me up he wiped the last tear away from my eye with his right hand thumb.

"You look stunning even after crying."

I smiled but did not mean it. I was still so worried about Nick.

"Let's go find Nick" I whispered as Beau pulled me in for one last hug.