Chapter 14

Chloe's POV
"Dylan just... Just wait here" I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my shoes then ran out the door in the direction Beca went. I walked quickly and looked around then called her, but she didn't answer. Now, right now... I just realized that I need her in my life, whether I am the one calling her mine or not. I just need her. I picked up my pace and then I saw her turning the corner...
Beca's POV
I broke things off with Jesse, well because I love Chloe but I'm too late, she's already trying to move on. "Beca!" I heard a distant shout and turned around to see Chloe. "Um hey" she finally caught up to me, out of breath "what" she took a few breaths then continued "what did you wanna show me?" I shrugged and put my hands in my pockets. "It doesn't matter now, go back to your date" I forced a smile on my face and forced the tears to stay in hiding as long as I could keep it together. "No, Dylan can wait" she said softly and looked at me "it'll take too long anyways" I said and sighed.  "I don't care" she said irritated and I sighed again "fine" I grabbed her hand and walked to the front of campus; where we first got dropped off. "Chloe, I've screwed up with you quiet a few times, and sometimes I wonder why you stuck around and didn't leave me like everyone else eventually does" I started walking slowly towards coffee shop. "And I'm so grateful to have you in my life, Chloe I know I hurt you but I feel like this will make it up to you" we stopped in front of the shop "Chloe, I'm in love with you" she let out a forced laugh "sure you do" she said sarcastically. "You see, I figured you wouldn't believe me" I opened the door and held it for her. She walked in and I walked in after her "becs, isn't this place closed its nearly midnight" she sat on one of the tables and I shut off the lights and made my way to the stage. "I know some people" I grabbed my guitar "Beca what are you doing?" As if on cue, Stacie plugged in the white Christmas lights and the room lit up again. It looked like something from tumblr but Chloe's smile seems to tell me she likes it. I smiled softly at her "so um, every time I here this song it reminds me of you... Of us, so I hope you like it" I cleared my throat nervously and started to play the cords to photograph by Ed Sheeran.
Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive
I look up at from the ground and at Chloe. I make eye contact with her and smile a little.
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still
Chloe looks down and I felt my heart racing, what if she doesn't like it.
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die
I looked away from her and back at the ground while strumming the guitar.
We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
I bit my lip then continued
Wait for me to come home
Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
Wait for me to come home
I finish and look at Chloe, she has tears in her eyes and I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign. "You know I really care about you Chloe" I said breaking the silence between us "and I noticed how jealous I was when I saw Dylan kiss you in the club, or the way he looks at you, or how just a few hours ago you guys were spending time together... It just bothers me because I wanna be the one who kisses you, I wanna be the one to look at you like he does, I wanna be the one to cuddle with you and spend time with you. Chloe I'm so in love with you and I'm sorry for pushing it away, I'm sorry for pushing you away because I was scared. I'm sorry for building up my walls because I don't want to screw up and lose you but what I didn't notice is that I did lose you along the way because I shut you out and I don't want to shut you out anymore, this past week was hell for me because you don't understand how much I missed the sound of your voice, I miss your smile, I miss the way you comfort me when things go wrong, I miss the way you cuddle with me at night instead of sleeping in your bed, I miss the way your lips press against the back of my neck when you want to be he big spoon, I miss everything" Chloe still wasn't saying anything but I noticed a tear roll down her cheek and I put my guitar down. "Chloe Beale, will you be my girlfriend?"  My voice cracked and I walked off the little stage then up to her "please say yes, because I promise to never hurt you again, I prom-" she cut me off quickly "yes" she wiped her tear and smiled a little "yes?" I rapped my arms around her and she nodded "yes" she actually said yes. I wasn't expecting her to, I mean she's Chloe Beale... And I'm just me. I leaned in and kissed her. It was a slow but passionate kiss, her lips were soft and I just loved this feeling at the pit of my stomach. I pulled away and she smiled widely "let's go back to my dorm" she said with a wink and grabbed my hand then pulled me out of the shop. She dragged me all the way to her new dorm "I'll move back in tomorrow" she said as we walked in, but of course Dylan was still here. "Oh um Dylan, it's getting kind of late and Beca is just gonna crash for the night... Do you mind leaving?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes "yea I'll see you tomorrow I guess" he grabbed his jacket. "Yea sure" Chloe gave him a forced smile and he left. "Alright let's go" Chloe grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room "what are we doing?" I sat on her bed and she turned on the tv. "What we always do silly, wait here I'll be right back" Chloe disappeared and I looked around her room, it was huge but she didn't have most of her things unpacked yet. Chloe walks back in the room with a tub of ice cream and two spoons, she put friends on and sat down beside me. "So" I looked at her and then rested my head on her shoulder "I really missed this" I say as she opens up the tub and hands me a spoon "me too" she took a bite of the ice cream and I took my head off her shoulder and looked at her. "But it's different this time" I smile and she gives me a questionable look "why is that?" She got another spoonful of ice cream "because I can do this" I kissed her but it was a quick kiss. She smiled and kissed my forehead "you're such a softie Mitchell" I gave her a threatening look "am not" I tried to keep a straight face but I felt a smile creep on my face. "Yes you are!" I laughed and she giggled "calm down red, but I'm not a softie I'm a badass" I looked at the tv "whatever you want to believe but my girlfriend is definitely a softie"

A/N
Ahhhhhhhh! So bechloe finally happened! I tried to make it as cute as I could but that song tho... I think it matched perfectly with their situation! So this story is sadly coming to an end and I was wondering if I should make a second story and continue it or if I should just end it let me know if you guys want me to make a second part to this story or not! Thanks for reading :*