Chapter 2

Ok, so you know how like I told you guys I was failing school? I brought my some of my grades up to a C!! :) With the help of my friend Autumn, and yes Katie, you helped too :) and now I have math :( UGH. But heres chapter 2 :) Oh and Im determined to get out June 3rd Yay! 

*********************************************

~4 Months Later~

Lauren's POV

It's been 4 months since my little brother left. I haven't seen my brother in 4 months straight! I miss him soo much it's not funny!

But on the bright side they left. Harry and Louis left, for the XFactor. Even thought they don't deserve the fame, or the money for what they did to me. But the nice person I am, will say this; they have amazing voices. 

Now, back to me. My life has gotten better a little at school. I started to master all my classes! I brought all my grades from a D to an A. I know Harry and Louis told everyone to stop bullying me, but they didn't stop.

Their Exs obviously didn't listen, because they do. All the do is throw insults at me, but I'm so over it. My hatred for food, has gone down. I absolutely love food. I don't really listen to them when they call me  fat. 

Yes, I still have to listen to the rules that Louis and Harry applied, but only to the jocks. Which I don't even listen to anymore. So, you could say I'm rule free. I don't listen to the rules, or anyone. I'm a happy person for the last few months. I haven't gotten detention, every day like I used to. Well let's see a flashback shall we?

*Flashback*

I watched as my little brother and dad drove away down the road. I had tears running feely down my face, because I just realized that I was never going to see my little brother ever again.

"Hey slut!" Harry sid walking over

He didn't even touch me, or was even near me for that fact, when I fell to the ground crying my eyes out.

"Haz, you didn't even touch her, what the fuck is her problem?" Louis asked completely dumb founded

"I don't know, but get up slut!" He yelled. lucky no one was around.

I did tell you that I lived across from Harry right? No? Well I live across him, and Louis lives next to me. How lucky right? No. 

I got up and just looked at them. Like there was no tomorrow. They didn't even hit me the second I got up. They ok? Normally they start to hit me. Wait- no Lauren stop they don't care about you, and you most certinally don't care about them.

"We're leaving." Wait did I just hear that correctly they were leaving?

A small smile spread across my face, they were actually leaving. I was just so happy, I completely forgot about my little brother leaving.

"So yeah, see you around maybe later slut!." And they walked off

-Few Hours Later-

This was it they were leaving! Just as they were getting into the car, the stopped and walked up to me.

"I swear Cimorelli, if anyone finds out that we bullied you, you will be in deep shit." Harry said