Chapter 14

Lottie's

They came back home the day before I handed in the tape. I just didn't turn it in before because I needed more evidence. I know it's a tape, it is enough evidence, but sometimes it's not enough. I wish I could turn back time, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Harry killing Lauren's mom. All of them killing Lauren. They hid the evidence. They had all her stuff in the bus. Her file, clothes, fuck they even started to homeschool her.

"Lottie why?" My mum yelled.

"Because they killed her, mum. I'm not going to let them get away with this. Now Lauren can rest in peace." I stated.

My mum has disowned me too. My dad doesn't know of this. He's deployed, so he won't find out until he comes back. (A/n: I know Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy&Phoebe's dad, Mark, isn't in the Army I'm not exactly sure what he works for, but he defiantly isn't apart of the army.) So I'm going to live with Martin. Fizzy is coming too, she doesn't want to live in that house knowing our brother is a murderer. The big twins, Daisy and Phoebe, are going to live with our half sister, Georgia. And the little twins, Ernest and Doris, are staying with her and their dad.

I watched as they were all put in handcuffs and put into the back of three cop cars. They call stared at me with cold hard glares, but I didn't care anymore. They were going to jail for a crime they committed. Hell their management was going to Jail as well as Simon and Paul for not speaking up. Management was going to jail because of how and what they did to everyone who was signed to Syco records.

There was at least 12 cop cars on the scene and at least every news reporter around the world here in Doncaster in front of my house. But I didn't care. I was going to give them what they wanted, and that was the truth. I didn't care if they're fandom now hates me, all I care about is them going to prison for a crime like other normal people do.

"Miss Tomlinson, I'm going to need you to come down to the station with us to answer some questions." Officer Argent said walking up to me. "And anyone else involved in this case that helped you." I nodded and began to walk towards an empty car without anyone in it.

"You were the only one?" He asked.

"Does it count if someone told me there was a tape in the house?" I replied.

"Yes."

"Oh, well then no. I mean, I knew there was a tape system up because when her dad left, her mum got then installed, I just didn't know where it was. my boyfriend Martin had told me where it was located in the house."

"Where is Mr. Martin?" He asked.

"Working."

After we picked up Martin and went to the station, we were questioned. There would be a hearing that was scheduled for next week that was major to attend to, from there they would find out if the boys were guilty, nine times out of ten, they were. But we would let the judge decide that, until then they were spending the next few weeks in jail.

-A week later-

"Where'd you get this information, Charlotte?" The boys' lawyer questioned.

"I choose not to answer this because they don't need to know my information on my resources, if you give me paper, I will write it down, if not, then you will not get your answer."

"You can tell me," The judge spoke. I leaned over and told him.

"Did you boys know there was a camera placed in that house?" He asked the boys.

"No," Harry spoke.

"Did you bully Miss Lauren?"

"Yes."

"Who killed her mum?"

"I did." Harry spoke.

"And who killed Miss Lauren?"

"All five of us."

"Who drove her to suicide the most?"

"Me and Harry."

"Who hit her the night she died?"

"Harry."

"Who caused her to run to the bathroom?"

"It was a mixture, if Harry didn't yell at-"

"Mr. Styles you yelled at her?"

Harry nodded weakly before looking back down. I can already tell, this was going to be a long day, I knew because of them that we would be here all day, but I turned them in anyway, there was no way I was going to let them get away with murder.

"So you had bullied Lauren, raped her twice, got her pregnant, killed her mother, kidnapped her, homeschooled her, killed the baby, drove her to suicide, all because of what reason?"

"I liked her." Harry whispered.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I liked Lauren."

"So you did all of this because you like a girl? I'm sorry but that's not how you treat a girl."

"I realize that now." He whispered.

"One Direction on the murdering of Lauren Cimorelli found guilty. Harold Edward Styles along with Louis William Tomlinson you are sentenced up to 25 years in Federal prison. Liam James Payne, Niall James Horan, Zayn Jawaad Malik, 15 years in prison with 4 years probation when you get out. On a bail of 2 million dollars, case dismissed."

As much as I turned them in, it wouldn't be right not to say good bye, as I did put them in this state, but they caused it. I walked up to Luis, as much as it killed me, I hugged him. He spun and smiled, it was sad, but it was a smile.

"It was stupid of you to turn me in, but I'm glad you did in a way. I'll see you when I get out?"

"We'll see, now you have a long sentence to maintain, go serve your crime and punishment, Lou."

"I will, I love you Lottie."

"I love you too, Lou."

________________

So this is clearly not the last chapter like I said it was going to be, I was working on it, then half way threw the middle, I was like fuck it, this is the second last chapter, I'm writing the epilogue now.