Epilogue

30 years later

Lottie and Martin got married 15 years after the boys were sent to jail. They have 4 kids together. Louis William Jr, who is 13, Melissa who is 10, Joesph, who goes by Joey, is 5. And little Sarah who is 3. All the kids are on they're best behavior and as for the older two, they learned their Uncle Louis' lesson and mistake, and don't bully anyone. As for the younger two, they don't know who Uncle Louis is. As for Lottie, she hasn't seen Louis ever since Melissa turned 5. Martin died a year ago to cancer, so it's just her and the kids.

Felicite moved out of Lottie's and Martin's flat when she turned 18, and is studying at Uni. to get a masters in Cooking. She was a vet for about 14 years but decided that she wanted to do something different with her life. She has a boyfriend who is a year younger then her named Timothy and he loves her very much. She is pregnant and planning on telling him when he comes back from deployment. Just like her dad, Mark, Timothy was in the army. Unlike Charlotte, she hasn't talked to Louis ever since he went to Jail.

Daisy and Phoebe lived with what they assumed was their half sister until she moved out to go to Uni. The twins following in her footsteps 8 years later. Daisy still talks to all her family, as well as her brother occasionally. Daisy is still single, but she isn't looking to be in a relationship. She talked to Louis the day she turned 18. Phoebe went to Uni and met a guy named Daniel, they have two kids together and one on the way. Phoebe went to visit Louis once a month before he was let out.

Ernest and Doris were never heard from when Louis got sent to jail, and their family doesn't have any contact with them. But what from the internet says, their both still in their home town on the football team, just like Louis was. They don't know who Louis is, because Johannah never spoke about him.

Johanna and her fiancée, never forgot about Louis, they just didn't talk about him. Just like Lottie, she eventually disowned the rest of her children but the two youngest. She died twenty years into Louis' sentence from old age.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam got let out a year early for good behavior, and made their lives into something. They own a company together. Liam never got anyone after his sentence. Zayn got back with Perrie about 16 years ago and have a girl named Christina who is 15, and they are expecting a baby on the way. Niall, just like Liam, never married, but he has a daughter named Alexis who is 5. Her mum died giving birth.

Harry and Louis married each other a year after they were let out. Much to the worlds' approval on Larry Stylinson. They both got implants in both their bodies. Louis got pregnant about a year after they implanted and gave birth to twins. Darcy Anne and Johannah Charlotte who are four years old. Due to both their mothers who were cancer patients. They both visit Lauren's grave every year and say their apologies even thought she can't tell them in general that what's done is done. Both boys tell the girls every year who Lauren was, and what they did to her. They tell them about their family from both sides.

Lauren became at peace the boys got sent to Prison, and didn't bother haunting anyone in the high school she went too. She helped them when they were trying to get pregnant. She had held onto her soul for as long as she could. She gave little Darcy her soul. That's why the boys visit her grave every year because she is so much like Lauren.

The End