Chapter 13

Harry's

The next few months had only gotten worse. Management tried their best before it went crazy. But of course girls beat them too it. They went insane. Hell it was on the news  that parents were sending them to rehab and an insane asylum in California, I think. All I know is that some of them went to an insane asylum. I don't like the fact that their in rehab or an asylum because their our fans, but they didn't have to go insane the way they did. Like Taylor Swift insane. She needs to go to Jail, fuck the asylum and rehab.

I mean, sure, she's nice, maybe, I don't know. But all she is doing is looking for attention. So basically all she is a whore. (A/N sorry I had to say it, don't like it? I don't care my opinion.) And basically anyone she has been with is only been used for fame. I mean she has so many albums out, all meant for her boyfriends in the past. I can see why some people don't like her. Hate, is an understatement. Don't go, 'hate's a strong word'. I know, that's why I used it.

There's a lot of celebrities out there like that. Only using people for fame. Others putting out an album, and then leaving the music industry and spending all their money on drugs. Then later going rehab and then dying. I'm not trying to point out to any favoritism, but look at Eminem. He's talented. Has a kid named Hailie, and a step daughter, who everyone calls Laney. I know for a fact that there's another one, and he's trying to get custody, and the poor child isn't even his! He's been to rehab and back. Plus he came back like a king.

There's others but I'm not going to name them because it would simply take up all my time and I have a concert in a few hours. Besides the screwing around we do, we would have to get ready, and we do get ready, the last five minutes we have before we go on stage. Niall never can sit still, and I have to hold him down in the chair because he thinks make-up looks too girly on him.

"Harry, come on, we're doing sound check."

"I'll be right there."

Lauren's

Whoever said revenge wasn't fun needs to be shot. I'm having the time of my life! It was fun to torment them. Hell, it's just funny. I don't feel like I'm having fun though. I feel like I'm just hurting me in the long run. Maybe not, maybe so. But I'll tell you shortly. I'm sorry I can't stick around, I have places to be, and people to haunt, now that I'm getting rid of their asses, next up, Holmes Chapel High School.

__________________________________

I know it's short, but this is the last chapter, next chapter is the Epilogue