Chapter 1-Debut

I walked into my locker room with my gym bag in hand. I laid it on the bench and digged through it to find my ring gear. Once I found that, I grabbed my make-up bag to get ready for my NXT debut. I was fighting against Dana Brooke with Emma at her side.

"This is gonna be so much fun," I said to myself smirking as I lace up my right boot. I got up and went in the bathroom and did the finishing touches to my make-up. I added my ruby red lip stick. I decided to go to catering to try and meet some of the NXT superstars until I felt my phone go off.

I looked at it and noticed it was a text.

'Can't wait to see you tonight ;)'

'Who was that? How did they get my number?' I felt my heart beat go faster with panic. Pools of sweat began pouring down the sides of my forehead. 'Maybe it was just the wrong number. No no, if they sent a text they would have that number saved into their phone, right?'

"Are you alright miss?" A voice said. I turned quickly, nearly giving myself a whiplash. And I noticed a very tall man with a sleeve tattoo. I tried to hide my bury my emotions as quick as possible. I don't want to seem like a weak loser for a first impression.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Okay," He said, in a strange tone. I had to admit, he was kind of cute. 'Come on Opal don't go for that love at first sight B.S.'

I left to catering with panic running through me. "Are you the new diva everyone's been talking about?" A sweet, gentle voice asked. I turned around and saw a women with a side ponytail with bright blue ring gear with the NXT Women's Championship belt. She honestly looked like a fan dressing up as a wrestler.

"Oh um, yeah. I'm Opal," I said trying to hide my panicking as best as I can.

"I'm Bayley," She said smiling. "So do you have a match tonight?"

"Yes, against Dana," I sighed.

"Emma's gonna be ringside?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. I guess I gotta be extra careful with her at Dana's side."

"You don't have to worry about her if you want me at ringside," Bayley suggested.

"It's fine. I just have someone else to hurt. Twice as much fun," I said smirking. She gave me an odd look but then left.

"You sound like me," A familiar voice said. I looked and saw the same man with the sleeve tattoo. The one from before.

"Well I ain't no jewel,"I said. "Name's Opal by the way."

"Baron Corbin."

"Well Baron, I have a feeling we could be good friends in the future," I said looking up at him.

"BARON! COME ON!" A loud, graveling, voice boomed. I gave him a confused look after shaking off the fact that the voice nearly gave me a stroke.

"That's Terrence. Also known as Rhyno," He explained, holding in a chuckle from my reaction. "I'M COMING!" I jumped once again by the sudden yelling as he left.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed it was almost time for my match. 'I guess I should go to the gorilla before I get into trouble.'

I quickened my pace towards the gorilla and hopped onto one of the storage crates, patiently waiting for Dana to make her entrance. But she didn't seem to be anywhere near.

"So is this the little brat that I'm against tonight?" A woman asked, disgusted. I turned to my left and noticed Dana Brooke and Emma glaring me..

"Maybe so. But I would choose your words carefully. You see, I ain't no little pussy bitch," I said, with a smirk.