Chapter 4-Time

Opal's POV

"I like you, like a lot. I understand if you don't feel the same way, I just don't want to hurt our friendship if you wanna call it that." I quickly got on my toes gave him a hug.

"Baron I uhh..." I began to say. "I like you too, a lot. But the thing is, I think I need some time. You know, to think."

"I get it," He said with sadness in his eyes. "You're scared of me."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are Opal. I don't think I've met one person that wasn't scared of me. That was a girl. It's how it always was. Even back in football, my teammates didn't even try to screw with me. Admit it Opal. You're scared of me."

"If I was scared of you, then why would I run to you in aid? With no shirt or bra on as a matter of fact? Why am I still here, talking to you? Oh yeah, its because I'm not scared of you. I never was and I'm not now and I never will be. I even told you I like you Baron. It seems your mind skipped that part." I began to walk away, heading back to the Performance Center to get my bag. "You can get a cab yourself, I'll walk."

"It's gonna rain."

"Do you think I actually give a damn over a bit of rain?" I said still walking to the Performance Center. I could hear Baron yelling my name but I kept on walking. All I want is some time, time to think of what I'm doing. It's just all coming so fast. So fast that I can't even keep up with it. One minute I'm almost raped then another Baron's saying he likes me.

At first I didn't even know how to respond. I was speechless. I couldn't think of words to say. I didn't want to come off like a scared bitch.

I felt a few rain drops hit my face but I ignored it. Then I heard the thunder rumbling. Maybe I should've gotten a cab.Too late now. I ain't turning back finding for a cab like a coward.

I walked inside soaked from the rain. "A bit of rain?" Baron said sarcastically walking up to me dry.

"I just came here to get my bag,not your sarcastic ass." I pushed him out of the way and grabbed my bag.

"Opal!" I heard my coach, Matt yell. "Can I have a minute?"

I walked over to his office, throwing my bag on my shoulder. "So, I was thinking," Matt started to say as he sat in his chair. "Maybe you should take some time off. You know,skip the next live show and wait till the following week."

"What?! Why?!" I asked astonished. I can't have time off, I just started my career. I've only had one match.

"Just so you can shake off from what just happened. Time to heal up," He explained. WWE is huge on events like this. So if like your parent or relative died. You would have some time off to take it all in and go to the funeral.

"Well I must heal fast cause I'm perfectly fine!" I said.

"Look at yourself you're still shaking!" He said getting up from his chair.

"It wasn't even from that! It was from the rain!" I argued. The rain was ice cold and with the cold air, I'll be lucky enough if I don't get sick.

"Listen to me," He said putting his hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes. "You are getting time off. Like it or not, that's how it's gonna be." I opened my mouth about to say something, but I knew there was no way of changing his mind. I just let out a fake sigh, and adjusted my bag.

I walked out of his office seeing Dana walking up to me, smirking. "So does little Opal have to take time off?Aw, poor baby. Look's like you won't be able to get your hands on Emma." She patted my head lightly causing me to give her a super kick.

I lost it.I was all out on her.I gave her the arm drab and put her in the disarmer. Her screams of pain were like music to my ears.

"OPAL LET HER GO!" I heard Emma shout.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted back. I kept hold of her arm until Emma pushed me off if her.

"You stay the fuck away from her!"

"Oh I'm sorry. Did mommy and daddy ever tell you to share? No one else can play with toys?" I said smirking at her.

"You're such a bitch!" Dana said holding onto her arm.

"FINALLY!" I said snatching my bag from the floor. "What I said finally got through your fucking skulls. I told you I consider myself as a bitch who came her to kick peoples asses. Man or woman."

I shoved them out of the way and pu the door opened. I got my keys out of my bag and opened the car door. I threw my bag in the passenger seat and started the car.

"Maybe Matt's right," I said to myself, leaning all the way against the seat,sighing. "I think I should have some time off."

It wasn't to shake off what happened. For me to think. If I feel the same for Baron. Well, I do but I need to make sure if this is right for me.

___

Yayy!!! Finally updated!!! I know I haven't updated this much but its because of one thing.

Fucking School >:(

Whatever bye!!!

Edit: