Chapter 8-One Call

This one might be a little shorter than the rest but it should a good one.

Bates's POV

I stood in the cell with the handcuffs still on thinking what would've happen if I hadn't done that deal with her. I never wanted to hurt Opal. I just wanted to let her have a happy life. Have a husband. Have kids. Have a big house. Have a better life without me.

I wouldn't blame her for leaving me.If I was her, I would leave me too. Jesus, why did I treat her so badly? It's my fault she's like this. When I first met her, she's the sweet and quiet nerd who you could spend your day in the house playing video games for a date. Now Opal's the rude and punk psycho who if you pissed off you would end up being in the hospital. All because of me. I changed her. I'd do anything to change her back to the way she was.

I miss her laugh. Her voice. Her aggressive attitude when she was about to lose in a game of Call of Duty. Her smile. God her smile was possibly the best thing in the world. Lit up anyone's day. Her cheekbone's would be showing and everyone, even the one's that hated her, made them smile. I just plain miss her. She's probably out on a walk with Baron. A guy that could treat her a lot better than how I did. A guy that can make her feel like a princess. Make her feel wanted even when she's in the shittiest mood. A guy that deserves a great girl like her. Just a guy that's a lot better than me.

"Bates!" I heard an officer said on the other side of the bars, unlocking the cell for me. "You have a one call."

I nodded and got up from the rough, disgusting bed and followed the officer to the phone. They undid my handcuffs so I can pick up the phone. I picked up the phone and began to dial the number. "What do want now?" She said, obviously upset at me for not doing the job she paid me to do.

"I need you to bust me out."

"Why should I bust you out when you couldn't even complete the one job I assigned you to do for cash?" She asked, more like said pretty angry at me at this point.

"It's not my fault you're daughter is so psychotic when in fear or angry!" I said getting tensed, cringing at the thought of me stuck in this hell hole for years, just wanting to be out, living a free world without hurting anyone, especially Opal. "I never wanted to do this to her, I don't know what even came over me that night I made that deal with you."

"You needed the money didn't you?"Jessica, Opal's mother asked, with me sensing that she's smirking on the other line.

"Again, I don't know what came over me that night I made that fucking deal with you! Out of all the things I could've done to get money like getting a job, I had to make that dumb ass decision of trying to rape and kill her."

"I guess if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself," Jessica said. "I'll come down there and kill her myself, without anybody's help, without anyone to stop me."

"You will not touch Opal!" I protested. "Not while she knows Baron. He will fucking destroy you even if you are a woman or man, he could break you skinny ass in half." Then I hear the line go dead. Dammit. She better not come down to Orlando and attempt to kill Opal. I swear to god I will break out of this damn prison if I end up hearing that goddamn plane land.

"Alright Bates," The same cop said grabbing my wrists, putting the handcuffs back on. "Time for you to go back into your cell."

___

Well shit wasn't that something that can make you go,"WHAT?!" Over about.

But don't worry,I was the same way when I found out Mr.Jefferson shot Chloe and dosed Max,and possibly be the one that helped Nathan Presscott kill Rachel Amber(COMMENT IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S FROM!!)

Whatever bye!!!

Edit: Okay this isn't terrible.

It's still bad just not terrible.