Chapter 12-I love you(END)

Take Over- Opal Williams w/ New Divide member Baron Corbin ringside vs. Emma w/ Wasteland member Dana Brook ringside in a first ever women's TLC Match.

Opal's POV

"You ready for this?" Baron asked me as I taped up my wrists.

"This is my first big match, what'd you expect?" I explained feeling really nervous. First match in Take Over and it's a TLC match against Emma with Dana. Which means she could get involved. But hey, at least I can pretty her face up more with a ladder or a chair.

"Not the match, ya know? Your mom?" He says feeling really nervous as well. That's right he's never been ringside in a TLC match. And he's never met my parents. Or parent I should say.

"Oh that I'm fine with. I'm just fucking scared I'm gonna get injured and not be able to wrestle for a long time." Baron chuckled at me, and said, "This is why I love you."

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before my music hit. "Eh! Boy you better-!" We both smiled at each other and he gave a passionate kiss on the lips. "Much better!"

I skipped onto the stage like a psycho  with a creepy smirk seeing my family by the barricade. "This is a first ever TLC Woman's match scheduled for one fall! There is no disqualifications, the only way you can win is by pinfall or submission. Introducing first from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, being accompanied by New Divide member, Baron Corbin, Opal Williams!"

I hopped inside the ring giving my mother a quick glare without her noticing. 'This is gonna be fun.'

Emma's music came up and did her shitty entrance with Dana. I clenched my fists, remembering what their crew did to Baron. "Man, Opal does not look pleased seeing Dana Brooke here on Emma's side tonight," Byron Saxton says.

"Don't test me Saxton!" I yell up to the commentators tables, making sure Byron hears me. Baron gave a smirk and Emma got inside the ring, giving me a glare of her own. The ref made sure we were ready and sent Baron and Dana out of the ring.

The bell ran and we started the match. We started the match with a head lock and she pushed me back against the ropes. She let go and gave me a slap across the face, making me laugh. "What the hell?! Is Opal . . . laughing?!" Corey Graves says, surprised at my reaction.

I gave her the signal to bring it on and Emma charged at me, and I jumped on her. I gave her numerous punches and claws to the face. I picked her up and threw her out the ring, by Dana. I got out the other side and grabbed my favorite thing. I didn't even know they had this in the ring.

A chainsaw. I let out my evil laugh and started it. The engine of it roared to life and I stomped towards Emma and Dana with it. But of course, Dana had to ruin the fun for me. She kicked it out of my hands and gave me a super kick to the face. I fell to the ground, holding my jaw. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled. "DANA YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" I grabbed a steel chair from under the ring and ran up to her from behind. I gave it a good swing and it her square in the head.

I didn't know Emma was behind me with a ladder, about to throw it at me. That was when Baron shouted, "OPAL!" And pushes me out the way, making him take the ladder to the face.