HEEEEELP

Okay, I need your guys' help with something.

So I literally have like 3 story ideas in my head and they're all on my drafts but there's one thing wrong.

I have no fucking clue which one to post first XDD

So I need you guys to vote on which on story you want to see first. I'll leave the description under the story title.

The first story has WWE involved by the way. But all of them are generally Youtube fanfics😂😂

Giving This A Try

She went from,

'H-Hello I'm really just giving this a try, I-I don't really know how to do this.'

To

'Hey mudda people it's me Levvi, Now today we're gonna play ____________. LET'S DO THIS.'

Purple Rose

Mark Fischbach's daughter, Rose, was missing almost 10 years ago, at age 3. The FBI has not stopped searching her and could not find one clue. Until one day, one of the techies discovered a way of finding the way of how she would look currently. Which helps solves the case in a second.

Adopted by Pewdiepie and Marzia(I know very original XD)

Lillie and Derek are fraternal twins at the age of 14. They were sent to an orphange when babies when their birth parents died in a horrific car crash. They were literally inseparable.

It's not like they didn't have any friends at the orphanage, they had one or two friends. But, well, they were both super shy when meeting new people.

Lillie is the biggest tomboy-ish nerd you could meet and Derek is more on the.....well he's....just...Derek. A lazy guy that loves Youtube and video games.

~

Felix and Marzia were looking to adopt a child. Twins to be exact. It didn't really matter if they were identical or fraternal. They were gonna let them pick their own style of bedroom.

Could it be possible if the fraternal twins become the little Pewds and Cutiepie?

So pretty please vote on which ones you guys want to see first it'll sure help me out because I have no fucking idea on what to post first XDD.

Just comment the title of which you would like to see, you don't have to leave a reason if you don't really have a reason or you don't want to share your reason, have a good day/night :)

Bye Bye!