Chapter 5-Scared

Opal's POV

I started the car and began to drive to my hotel. "What would happened if I told Baron I don't need time to think?" I asked myself as I kept my eyes on the road. That question stuck with me for the rest if the ride.

I drive up to a parking spot and went inside with my gym bag. I went inside to my hotel room and threw my bag on my bed.

I checked my phone seeing that Bayley texted me.

B- Hey I heard what happened with Baron

O- Yeah but I'm kinda wondering what would happen if I told him I didn't need time

B- Do you need time?

O- Yeah I do but I'm wondering what would happen if I didn't need time. Maybe my head is all screwed up after what happened today.

B- Want me to come over?

O- Plz. Room 234

I put my phone in my pocket and went in the kitchen to make some food. I saw that I had some pizza so I just ate two slices cold.

I heard my phone start to ring so I answered it without seeing the name. "Opal! Oh my god! I heard what happened are you okay?" My mom said almost in a panic.

"I'm fine mom," I said not so happy remembering how Bates got my information. I said getting tensed up all of a sudden, "Just remember this. If it wasn't for Baron and the police, Bates would've raped me all because of you."

I hung up without saying another word and slammed my phone on the counter.

Me and her both know I was right. If it wasn't for her big fucking mouth I wouldn't have been almost raped.

But I still feel in danger, though Bates is in jail by now. I don't why though. Maybe because the police could come by here and ask me some questions. Maybe take me to their station for court. I could burst into tears right now and not know why.

I looked down seeing that I'm still in Baron's shirt. Am I scared that Baron will hurt me?

I shook my head as if I'm shaking the thought from my head and I hurried and changed into a Linkin Park shirt with joggers.

I heard a knock on the door making me jump. Jesus,being almost raped sure did a toll on me. I walked up to the door and opened it seeing Bayley who's expression of concern to relief and glee. Of course, the first thing she does is give me hug. No wonder her motto is I'm a hugger.

I motioned her to come in and I laid myself on the couch. "You okay?" She finally says sitting on the floor next to me.

"Just peachy,"I said sarcastically, sighing. "I just can't keep that thought out of my head. What if I told Baron I didn't need time?"

"Why do you keep saying that?" Bayley said sounding tired of me saying it.

"That's the thing," I replied. "I don't know. I don't even know why I told him that in the first place. Maybe it's because I'm. . ."

"What?"She asked me wanting to go on. "You're what?"

"Scared!" I shouted wanting her to stop pressuring me. "I'm just fucking scared!"

"Of what?"

"Baron! What the do you think an almost 7 foot giant like him would do to a skinny fucking toothpick like me when angry?" I spat trying with all my might to hold back the tears threatening to spill out.

"Baron wouldn't hurt you," Bayley said trying to calm me down, even though she knew that it wasn't gonna do anything.

"Oh really?" I said feeling my breath get heavy. "Bates said that to me and, haha, look what happened to that bastard!" I rushed to the fridge to take hold of the 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew, then I threw the cap and began chugging it down.

"Well drowning yourself in Mountain Dew isn't gonna solve your problems," Bayley said, taking the Mountain Dew from me and putting it back in the fridge.

"Yeah but it's the only thing keeps me sane," I said feeling my breath go normal again. "I'm just terrified to go back into a relationship again. I scared to get hurt. Physically and emotionally."

"Again, Baron wouldn't do that. I've known him since I debuted."

"I think it's time for you to go," I said scratching my head. "I think I'm gonna go to bed.I'll talk to you later."

She looked at me sympathetically before leaving. I shut the door behind Bayley and I burst in tears.

____

Edit: Okay this wasn't the cringiest chapter I had to edit so far.

So far.