Chapter 6-Missing

Baron's POV

I walked into my hotel room putting my hair in a small pony tail when I heard my phone go off. I pulled it out seeing that it was Bayley.

Bayley- I just got done talking to Opal. She seems pretty shooken up and scared.

Baron- What did she say??

Bayley- She said she was thinking what would happen if she told you she didn't need time. She also said she was scared of you.

Baron- Of course. Everyone is

Bayley- It's not just you completely, she's just scared to get back into a relationship again. Scared to get hurt. I told her that you wouldn't hurt her but she just said that Bates said the exact same thing to her but look what happened to him.

Damn, that whole Bates thing hit her like a truck.

Baron- Sorry Bayley but I have to go.

I put my phone back in my pocket and laid on my bed. I let out a loud, grumbling, groan of frustration. "You alright man?" I heard Rhyno asked coming inside.

"Does it look like I'm alright?"

"Sorry," He said shrugging his shoulders. "I've never seen you this depressed before."

"Thank Opal for that shit," I said sighing, pulling myself up and getting a drink. "Just found out she was scared of me from Bayley."

"I bet that's not all."

"She also said that Opal was scared to be in a relationship. Scared to get hurt again," I said chugging my drink down,then getting another one.

"I can understand that, just try not to drink so many beers?" He said taking the beer away from me. I shook my head and just went to bed.

-FF to next live show

Dana's POV

Thank god that little brat is gone. Now I can make my move on Baron. I walked through the halls trying to find him. I saw him by catering talking to Finn out of the corner of my eye. "Hi Baron," I said batting my eyelashes.

He ignored me and continued to talk to Finn. I pulled him by his arm and smashed his lips into mine, but he immediately pulled back. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He said wiping his lips.

"I figured since you and Opal aren't talking to each other I thought I'd show how I really feel about you," I said smiling uncontrollably.

"Just because I'm not talking to her doesn't mean you can just go all out on me. Jesus,don't you have a mind?" He said leaving with Finn at his side.

Baron's POV

"Why were you so harsh to Dana?" Finn asked me. "She looked pretty upset."

"Dude I think you need to get yourself a pair of glasses," I said accidentally sounding a little rude. "She did not look upset, at all. She looked like she had a fucking mind game planned out. And I ain't gonna play it. Look man, I gotta get to my match. I'll talk to you later." Me and Finn fist bumped and I walked up to the gorilla to wait for my match against CJ Parker.

I plugged in my head phones right when I heard a soft voice. "Baron?" I looked up seeing Bayley with her ring gear and title looking scared. "I went to Opal's hotel room to talk to her before I left for the gym this morning, but she wasn't there. I thought you might know." I shook my head no starting to get worried. How would I know where Opal's at? I'd liked to know but since I haven't spoken a word to her, I don't know shit about where she's at.

I noticed a piece of paper in her hand and she unfolded it then said, "This is what I saw on her bed." She handed me the note to let me read it. The writing was smear with tears, or at least it looked like tears, so it took me a couple of minutes to read.

"Baron!" A worker said walking towards me and Bayley. "You're up come on!"

"Can it wait?"

"No come on!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me by the curtain causing me to drop the note, but I saw Bayley pick it up and said, "I'll come by your locker room when your match is over."

My music hit and the lights went out. I walked out and I could hear the fans screaming. I couldn't tell if it was them cheering or them booing me. I didn't care either way, I just wanted to read that damn note.

CJ Parker came out and then the match started. Of course, he got the upperhand on me because I wasn't focused, I just this fucking match to be over already. I did the one thing that makes me get momentum on my side .

Get angry.

I thought of all the thing I know that makes me angry and I shot up and swung CJ in The End of Days,causing me to win the match once I pinned him. Before the ref could raise my hand in victory, I rolled out of the ring and walked backstage, heading to my locker room, where Bayley said she was gonna be at.

I walked through the halls seeing Bayley in front of my door with the note still in her hand. "Let me see the note." She brought it out and I snatched it from her hands. Jesus, I am really that desperate to read this fucking thing.

I unfolded it with care and saw the familiar smears of tears on the crumbled paper, but I could read it more clearly now. Mainly because I read part of it before I was dragged by a dude that was twice as small as me.

I pushed all the thought out of my head before I started to read it.

"I don't belong here.Not in this atmosphere.

It started with a kick and punch, a claw to the face, and I was in the race.

I'm sick of running.

Goodbye."

"I don't get it at all. I don't know if it's like a metaphor or part of a poem or . . ." Bayley started to say confused over her words.

"Its lyrics!"

"What?" She said. "How do you know?"

"It's Three Days Grace lyrics from their new album, Human!" I said. "Let me show you. I don't belong here. Not in this atmosphere. It started with a kick and punch, a claw to the face, and I was in the race. That's from Human Race. Kindof a depressing song."

"But how does this have to do why she left?" Bayley said not getting the point.

"I think she didn't leave," I said feeling my breath go heavy not wanting to think like this. "I think she's trying to commit suicide."

____

Edit: By far the cringiest chapter I had to edit.