A new beginning

I will be including a few new characters for now its just Lace and Jaylens new master, Jakob.

Lace: Black flippy hair, hazel eyes, around 6 ft, lean and thin, tanned, toned.

You'll also meet someone named Jakob. He's a very dominant person.

Jakob: Black flippy hair, bright blue eyes, 6'5 ish, more masculine than Lace, personality and physically.

Picture: Jaylen more grown up.

Jaylen's POV

I stormed out of the house and sprinted for as long as I could. I ran until I couldn't run anymore, hoping to finally be somewhere I'll be forever happy. Somewhere where I'll be loved and no one will hurt me.

Once I finally couldn't run anymore I stopped at a building that read: Teen Comics. I went beside the front window and sat down. I changed into my cat form and slept. I needed to conserve my energy from now on. I don't have any money, food, water, shelter. Nothing. Just the clothes on my back.

¤▪▪¤

"Look what we have here.", I heard a voice say. It sounded like a boy. Maybe around his late teens - early twenties. I looked up to see a tall - around 6 ft tall - boy. He seemed to be around 21, same as Drake. He smiled down at me. "Hey, bud.", he pet my head softly and I purred and rubbed my head against his hand. He smiled and gently lifted me. I curled into a tiny ball shivering. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you.", he walked into the comic store, he seemed to work there. He sat me down in a room on a bed. I assumed it was his bedroom. He sat beside me petting my head.

"Hey, little guy. What's your name?", he chuckled. "I wonder what your previous name was." He thought for a moment.

Jaylen didn't really want a new name. Although, he thought it'd be best for a new start.

"Oh, I know. You look like an Oreo to me.", he pet my head again and walked up and out of the room.

'Oreo?', Jaylen thought to himself. 'Not the worst name ever.', he decided it was decent.

A/N I will still refer to him as Jaylen because that is still going to be his name. Lace just doesn't know yet.

No POV

Once Lace ended his shift for the day he walked back into his bedroom. Jaylen was still sleeping on his pillow. He smiled at the small kitten. He laid beside him and hugged him into his chest. Jaylen snuggled close and purred softly.

¤▪▪¤

By morning Jaylen had already transformed into his human-cat form again. Lace woke up and saw a boy sleeping next to him with ears and a tail.

"What the...", he jumped and gasped at the hybrid. Jaylen looked up at him and realized he may not be used to it. He felt so stupid. His ears went down and he pouted. "O-oreo?", Jaylen nodded. Lace began laughing uncontrollably. Jaylen's ears and head went to the side. "S-sorry. It's just I haven't seen a neko in forever.", Jaylen's tail wagged a little bit, happily. He was happy he wasn't freaked out. "So, what's your actual name. Now that you can speak.", Jaylen smiled.

"Is Jaylen.", Lace raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, nice.", he smiled. "Well, hi. I'm Lace. You don't have to refer to me as Master or anything.", Jaylen smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you.", he whispered into his chest. He was thankful for what Lace has given to him. Lace wrapped his arms around the small cat-like boy.

"No problem.", Jaylen sat up. "So, tell me about your previous master.", Jaylen looked at him with sad eyes. Lace realized that it was a sore subject that clearly happened not long ago. "Oh, uh. Nevermind. Sorry I asked.", Jaylen shook his head. "So, what would you like to do today. "

"I dunno.", just then a man burst into the room. He saw Jaylen and was furious.

Discription of what just happened: Lace's dad, whom Lace lives with, hates gay people, trans people, etc. He hated Neko's because all of the ones he knows are gay. Him and Lace don't have the best relationship. He burst in because he was drunk.

"Get tha' gay cat outta my haws.", he murmured and slurred. He wasn't able to speak clearly or well.

¤▪▪¤

After much debate and arguing Jaylen was set out to head for Lace's friends house. They were more of acquaintances but it was his best bet if they ever wanted to see each other again.

~At friends house~

Jaylen was dropped off at Jakob's house to live there for now. Jakob allowed him to sit on his couch.

"Hello, neko - Jaylen I hear is your name.", after a brief greeting and introduction from both of them Jaylen was beginning to "settle". So to speak. "Well here's some ground rules:

1. Call me Master.
2. You do what I say when I say it. When I tell you to do something you'll say "Yes, Master."
3. If you ever disobey me there will be consequences.
4. Don't ever leave the house with out my permission.
5. Don't touch yourself. I'm your master and only I can do that. Unless I give you permission.
6. You have your own room to sleep in, and unless I tell you otherwise you'll sleep there, play there, live there. There's a bathroom in your room as well.
7. Don't disobey me ever!

-understood?", Jaylen nodded. "Good." He then ordered Jaylen up to his room. He did as he was told.

He looked around his room. The walls were white, the carpet was tan, the bed was a twin bed with black and white sheets on them. In the closet there were normal clothes that'd fit him. There were two big boxes on the floor in his closet. They were labeled: Play Time/Punishment clothes.

He cringed at that. That didn't sound good. He opened the first box and there were girly non-conservative clothing items in it. Even in the second box as well. He closed the boxes and pushed them into the closet. He walked over and laid in his bed. He wish he at least had his bunny with him. He was nervous here. At Drake's house he felt safe. He sighed regretting running away. But, he didn't know where he was, so he couldn't just run back. The door creaked open and his Master's head peaked through. Jaylen glanced over at him.

"Time for Lunch.", Jaylen nodded.

"Yes, Master.", Jaylen crawled out of bed and followed his Master downstairs and into the kitchen. Food was laid out on the table. His Master sat down and Jaylen did as well.

"Sit on my lap.", he ordered patting his lap then moved his hands, so he'd be able to sit down.

"Yes, Master.", his Master smiled as he fit his small bum onto his lap. He pinched his butt and Jaylen felt a bit uncomfortable. He then wrapped his arms around his middle. Jaylen felt a bit safer that way. He leaned back into his chest. Jakob fed him his food.

Maybe this won't be that bad. Who knows?

_______________________________________
So, first chapter to the sequel already?? Wow!! Enjoy this one? I hope so. This book should be quite a bit better, I hope. It won't always be as cuddly all the time but when it is that's when Lace will come in. :) The next chapter may be about Drake. Vote and comment, comments are preferred.