Home

A/N the setting is in a small house Drake found.

No POV

Drake woke up and he looked over, expecting to see Jaylen, but he was no where. He probably left and got food from the kitchen or something, but why would he? Hm. Drake just shrugged it off and went searching for him.

"Jaylen?", he called out, hoping to hear even the slightest response. "Jaylen??" He called out longer. Nothing. Where is he?

Drake glanced over to the worn down kitchen. The counter was covered in liquor bottles. What? He didn't remember drinking last night. Where did all of these come from? He looked around frantically, still needing to find Jaylen. He soon regretted that decision. His head throbbed and he felt like he was going to puke.

He was hungover.

Oh no...does that mean...? It couldn't be. There's no way he dreamt or imagined all of that.

He did.

He stood in shock, so he didn't actually grab Jaylen and bring him home.

-

No, he didn't. Jaylen was still in the alley way, trying to sleep but he was failing miserably. He tossed and turned, and his head hurt as well.

"Kitten?!?!", he heard an angry voice yell. It was his master. He was no longer sleepy, he was wide awake, and he was shaking. He didn't wanna go to the club. He'd see Drake again, and he still didn't know if he could do that. Though, he did want to be comforted by his new, loving master. So, he ran out and into his masters arms.

"Maswer!!", he cried. "Was scared. Didn't know what do. I sorry." His master hugged him tightly into his arms and kissed his head.

"It's ok Kitten, but you know that since you ran away you'll have to be punished, right?", Jaylen nodded and pouted.

"Yes, maswer...I know. I sorry.", his master nodded and he brought Jaylen home and to his room.

"I'm going to give you twenty, ok?", Jaylen began tearing up, but he nodded and received a slap to the thigh, "Use your words."

"Y-yes, maswer."

"Good boy. Strip for matser, please." Jaylen stood up and undressed, slowly starting with his shirt, then his pants, then his panties he was given from his master. "Now, lay down." He patted his lap, and Jaylen laid flat on his stomach on his master's lap.

Smack

"O-one, maswer" he counted until it was all over. When he was done and his ass was burning and red and he was sobbing; his master decided to stop there.

"Shh shh, it's ok. You're such a good boy, kitten. I love you so much."

"Jaylen loves maswer too." But he didn't. He loved Drake, but Drake doesn't love him back. It's just so difficult for Jaylen to pick up and move on just like that...but he guesses he has to.

-

Shit ending, I'm sorry. Also, it's really short. I just wanted to add more...sorry if any of you were like "Yes, finally they're back together and happy!!" Etc.. I'm just gonna go with the flow from here...let's see where we go. Shall we?