Is this the end?

No POV

"Slave!? Where the hell are you?!?!", Jaylen heard his Master yell as he hid in his room in a secret door he found. He shook and cried, he just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up. He couldn't get the thought of Drake out of his head. He couldn't seem to forget the dream he had last night - maybe it was real...? He couldn't tell, he was too flooded with the whisky he stole from his Master's liquor cabinet. His mind was foggy and his head ached. His tongue stained with the taste of vile. His heart pounding in his ears. His heart screaming Drake's name.

Run to him.

'What?', Jaylen thought to himself.

Run. To. Him. You know you want to - need to.

'I can't...I'll get caught.'

Who cares?? Just keep running and never look back.

In that moment and time he new that what he was thinking was finally right. It wasn't stupid or rediculous. It was his brightest idea.

"Sla- Kitten, there you are!", his Master stated with a bitter happiness. Jaylen looked up at him and slightly smiled, shaking. "You ok?", his Master sighed, "I know you're still a bit off from the other night, but it's ok. Ok? I'm right here. I'll protect you. As long as you obey the rules." He finished sternly then returned back to his worn smile. Jaylen nodded and looked down. His Master slapped his thigh  "Look at me when I speak to you and respond properly."

"Y-yes, Ma-ster.", he studdered.

"Hm", he smiled contently. "Good, now I'm gonna shower." He sat Jaylen down and started to walk off, then he paused and turned around, looking at Jaylen expectantly. Jaylen got the cue and followed him in. "Good boy." He gently but firmly grabbed Jaylen's hair and tugged him into the shower. He stripped himself and teasingly striped Jaylen as well, hoping for a response in Jaylen's actions. When Jaylen stood a bit reluctantly he earned a slap on his rear. "Excuse me slave, when I'm trying to please you look like you enjoy it!" Jaylen looked up at him hurt, he'd never been called slave by Drake...it was only ever used as an insult to him at the old house/store and all the auctions he went to. Nevertheless he pushed his worthless feelings back and nodded.

"Yes, Master. "  his Master smiled and brought both of them into the shower and turned it to a warm temperature. The silky water was soothing to Jaylen's aching body. His Master wrapped his arms around his waist and pushed himself into him, unexpectedly. Jaylen whimpered, and his Master pulled his tail with one hand and pinched his nipple with the other.

"Hush."

Jaylen nodded and bit his lip and his Master thrust harder and faster into him until he released. He started crying, but he didn't want to be heard so he moaned to cover it up, and the water disguised them anyways. He pulled out of Jaylen and turned him around and pushed down on his shoulders forcefully. Once Jaylen finally fell with a slam on his knees in the shower his Master snapped a demand.

"Suck.", Jaylen did as he was told, bringing his lips and hands to the massive member. He bobbed his head faster and faster, working with his hands where his mouth couldn't reach. His Master thrust deep into his throat, and he began to cry again at the pain. He couldn't take much more. Once he was forced to swallow they finished washing up, got out, and dried off. Jaylen wasn't allowed to put any clothes on, his Master said he didn't want to wash more clothes than he needed to. So they drifted off to sleep, well Jaylen tried. He was too busy trying to just breathe and stay quiet to get any rest at all.

***

By this time a few months have passed. Drake has lost all hope in ever seeing Jaylen again, so he's occupied his time smoking, drinking at bars, and fucking whoever is close. He's stuck in his shack, and he's the worse he's ever been. He doesn't want to feel anymore. He just wants to die.

On the other hand, Jaylen is being enslaved and whipped whenever he speaks out of turn. He's been starved and is basically a skeleton now. He lives in anxiety and fear and is practically mute now. He never speaks unless told to, and that's usually when he's told to yell 'Master' when they're having "fun". He's always only ever seen with tear stained flooding his cheeks and minimal fabric covering as much as he can stretch it over.

I'm sorry that was so short and it's so bad. I'll make a new part later today I promise. Or whenever I can I guess