Love Reunited

No POV

Drake was awaken by shifting beside him. Jaylen was tossing and turning and mumbling words in his sleep. Faint tears streamed down his face, this has been happening for the past week and a half that they've been here. Drake's been learning how to handle Jaylen in certain states, just like this one. He wrapped his arms around Jaylen's waist, gaining a flinch from him, and slowly pulling him into his chest. He rubbed his back and kissed his face all over, all while whispering "It'll be ok", "I'm here", things of that sort. Jaylen began breathing slower and his body relaxed, and he snuggled into him and grabbed his shirt - his hands still small. The scent of Drake also soothing him back into a peaceful slumber, Drake lightly scratched his back and smiled. "That's it, that's my good boy.", Drake then started rambling on about things that ran across his mind. "Man, I've missed you, I don't know how I survived without you. Heh, well I guess I almost didn't. You're like my guardian angel, you make me feel safe and protected, I know I'm the one who usually protects you, but still your presence makes me feel safe. Now that we're back together I feel as if you've added pigment to my spirit, because it was so transparent and faded. I'm so glad to have you back, I'm so sorry I let you go. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Both of them realized that they really needed to heal. They're both extremely sensitive to it all, even each other, and now they need to work through it. They haven't spent much time cuddling or kissing or even having sex - right now is just too soon for that. With everything that's happened they've been talking to each other about what they each went through and what they've learned about themselves and how they've changed - personally and perspective wise. A therapist didn't seem necessarily important for they'd been doing really well in just talking it through. Although, Jaylen's been sleeping in his own room that they organized, they were so mentally drained because of all of the communication, leading to crying and laughing and some frustration as well. Plus alone time is important, especially with healing - you need time to think and to just let everything sink in. You need to relax and focus on sleeping or on how the sheets lie so still. Things as such may seem stupid but your body and mind need time to relax, to just take time with yourself.

Jaylen's even been washing himself because he isn't ready to be so exposed again, in general, but he doesn't feel comfortable being so vulnerable in that way with Drake at the moment. He needs to cope with everything and eventually they'll move back to that point. Drake wants to be able to allow Jaylen to feel comfortable, but he knows it's good that they're remaining distant so things aren't rushed or mixed up. To put themselves in that situation would make them even more sensitive and so much could continue to get messed up.

So as of now they're working through what they can, but in time it will improve.

This is so short and I'm so sorry. But I will 100% do better on the next part I promise.
Also I didn't proof read so sorry for errors.