Master's friends

So many of you have wanted me to update, and the thing is, its been ready I just was too lazy and forgetful to read over it and post it. Well, here.

Jaylen's POV

So, today Master said we are going out to see a couple of his friends, ,and there's going to be people my age there! He said he has friends who also have Neko slaves. That actually made me cringe and pale a bit, but eh. I'm not surprised. We are quite cute.

¤▪at the bar▪¤

We arrived at a messy-red bricked building. It wasn't like it was edgy, it was just not fancy. Lights were overflowing out the enterance. Master pulled me towards him and placed a collar on me. He then attached a leash to it, I assume it's so I won't get lost. He tugged me towards two other men with other neko slaves, both boys and around my age.

A/N I'm not being very specific because I want you to be able to imagine them as you please. Though, they're still submissive and small.

They weren't on leashes though, that made me pout. Master noticed and tugged my collar, so I scooted close to him; he leaned close to my ear.

"I'll take the leash off if you're good.", I nodded. "Stop pouting.", he said sternly. We waited in line while the men talked. Though I didn't even look up from my hands. The other boys seemed to know each other. They were holding hands with linked fingers. They flirted spontaneously and were very touchy: they would kiss each others face, hand, neck, etc. Or they'd rub each others arm or back under their shirts. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

The Masters glanced down from their conversation and watched them in amusement. Jealousy flooded my body as I noticed my Master had also taken enjoyment to the show. Though, thankfully, it was short lived.

We eventually got in and I was tugged along with Master and his friends. The inside was a lighted room that basically spit GAY PRIDE right in your face. Master looked at me and spoke an order, but it was impossible to hear him over everything. He realized this and just motioned for me to just follow him. I did so, and he lead me to an indescribable place.

Men. Neko slaves. Naked. Blurry.

Four words to describe everything I am seeing - or somewhat seeing. There's a room with Masters hovering their slaves and leaning on a wall. Grinding, fucking, kissing, and other things that shall-not-be-named.

Some are even kissing other Matsers or even watching Neko's enjoy each other. I didn't know how to feel, I'd never seen such a place. I felt out of place, excluded. We all moved to an isolated corner and the Masters sat down while the boys became more attached. They watched amused again, and I felt the same burning feeling burn my body. Though, I began feeling better as Master pulled me onto his lap. I straddled his legs as he pulled my back towards his chest. He kissed my neck and massaged it with his tongue.

I didn't moan or bite my lip. I just...sat there. I just though to myself, Why am I not enjoying this? Usually, I'd be hard as steel and moaning a storm. Then I realized the reason.

He's not Drake.

I remembered when Drake would sit me gently on his lap, and I'd cuddle into his chest. He'd hold me close and kiss me gently. I especially loved being held in bed where he'd cradle my head in the crook of his arm. His other would be like a blanket on my chest, holding me. His hand would be on my face, pulling my chin up as he gently kissed me. There was love and passion, but it wasn't rough. Just gentle and loving as his tongue massaged mine.

Even those times when I'd have a panic attack because of flashbacks. He'd rush over to me, regardless of what he was doing for work or whatever else, and he'd cradle me and just hold me. He comforted me until I eventually fell asleep. After I'd fallen asleep he continued to hold me and continue his work as he made sure I stayed asleep and calm.

I realized I'd started to cry. I miss him, so much. Then I remembered why I ran away in the first place.

He moaned.

He moaned as Brian kissed him!! He deserves whatever he's getting: depression, abandonment, all of it.

No POV

In his head, he knew that's not true. He knew full well that he missed him, and didn't want him to suffer through anything. He'd run straight back if he got the chance. Actually, he'd run away if he only knew where to go.

Jaylen's POV

Master seemed to notice. Though, he'd usually be comforting he had his so-called "friends" around. So, he isn't even going to consider being nice to a little boy. Especially his slave.

"Stop being such a baby. I'm not even being rough, you're just a softy. If you're thinking about your old Master, stop. He doesn't love you, why would you leave in the first place of he did?"

He's right. Drake doesn't love me.

No POV

He decided the best way to, somehow, make Drake jealous, even from this distance, and without Drake even knowing, would to just be really affectionate. He knew Drake would be thinking that Jaylen was probably making out with another guy.

So, he turned around and kissed his Master. Deeply, but the passion was fake and forced. There was no love. No care. Just anger, that was for a reason even Jaylen himself knew wasn't true.

"Go join the others.", Master told Jaylen. He hopped off of his lap and joined the other slaves, who welcomed him right in.

They're cute, Jaylen thought. Maybe moving on won't be as hard as I thought.

"Jaylen?", he heard a confused, scared, sad, familiar voice. He stopped kissing one of the slaves, while he was kissed under the shirt by another. He turned around to see Drake, with Brian grinding on him. Though, Drake seemed upset and bored. He wasn't upset just because of Jaylen. Honestly, Jaylen was confused as to why else he'd be upset. Doesn't he love Brian?

Though, Jaylen knew that was impossible, considering all he's been through with Drake, but he denied it.

Jaylen had so many emotions overflow him, and he didn't know what to think. He just ran. Again.

****

I know it's been, like, forever, man! Sorry, I was...doing...absolutely...nothing. Dun judge me, I'm lazy!

Comment pls, votes are ok, but I prefer interacting with you guys.

Also, sorry this isn't the best chapter, I tried for the first part, but then I was like, "I need to finish this!" (Bc I love you - and you keep telling me to update) So...here. Bai ✌

Any suggestions? Also I have a one shot book...read it. Maybe? And suggest stories there too.

Also, this may take longer than I choose bc I'm at the Deer Leece (cuz ima MAN! haha)