Consequences

Jaylen's POV

Today, Master told me to stay in my room. He said something about having a guest over and how I'm not allowed to see guests. He also said it's because this is a "Special Visitor". Whatever that means.

¤▪▪¤

The front door opened and closed.

"Hello.", Master greeted. The man, or they sounded like a man, greeted him back. "Come in.", Master suggested.

I heard shuffling; I assumed they were walking into a different room. I leaned up against my door to see if I could hear anything. To my surprise my door wasn't shut all the way. (His door opens outward). I tumbled down the steps, that lead to the living room, and fell face first onto the wooden floor. Oh no. I wish I didn't fall face first, because the look on Master's face... I'm really going to get it.

"Up.", I stood up, as I was told. Of course, responding with 'Yes, Master.'

"Who's that?", the man said, who was about 30, but his hair was already greying, he seemed to wear caps a lot because he had an obvious bald spot on top of his head. His eyes were green and they seemed to be full of anger, not because of me it seems they're always like that. His build was quite plump, he had nasty yellow nails that had dirt stained under them. He wore a plain red colored shirt and an olive green jacket over it. Not the best color options...just saying. He wore khakis and dark brown dress shoes, not very nice ones though. Yikes! Why does Master hang out with him?

You see, Master is attractive. Like, WOAH! Daaaaaaang. Yeah, that kind of attractive. But he's my Master. Hands off!!

"Why're you down here? Even after I clearly stated you weren't allowed to be.", I looked at him speechless. Would he believe me if I tell him the truth. I guess. So, that's what I did. Of course he didn't believe me! He sighed and placed his fore fingers on his temples. "I can't deal with you right now. Go to my room.", he pointed up the stairs. I hesitated involuntarily. "Now!", he yelled. That got me on my toes quickly. I hurried into his room and sat on the floor. I doubt he wants me on his bed.

¤▪▪¤

After the man left, Master stomped upstairs. My heart began to race and I began panting. What's going to happen? I'm afraid to know the answer to that question.

He swung the door open and stepped in slamming it shut behind him. He glared down at me.

"What the hell got into you?!", he didn't scream but said sternly. I shrugged not knowing what to say, since he didn't believe me when I told him the truth. "You don't know? Ha! That's just great! Well, you know what happens now. Up on the bed!", he shooed me.

I scurried onto the bed quickly and shook in fear. I controlled it though. I didn't want him to get more mad at me.

"Face on the pillow. Ass in the air.", he demanded.

"Y-yes, Master.", I did as I was told.

"I'll love you. Spoil to rotten. Anything. But, when you disobey me that's when I get mad.", he placed his hands on the rim on my pants and yanked them down. My bare butt poked through the cold atmosphere. He brought his hand up and fastly brought it down creating a loud Slap!

I winced at the pain. He did this over and over again. My cheeks turned red. My knuckles were white due to me griping the sheets so tightly. Tears were squeezing their way through my eyes and dripping onto the pillow. He flipped me onto my back gently.

"Will you remember to obey me next time?", he asked sounding kind now.

"Yes, Master.", I said quietly trying not to cry.

"It's ok to cry, now.", once he said that I burst into tears. Sobbing my heart out. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "Shh. It's ok.", he rocked me calming me down. "You don't like being punished do you?", I shook my head.

"N-no.", I hicupped. He nodded and pet the back of my head and back.

He put my pants and undies back on me. We spent the next few hours cuddling and he let me cry.

This is a weird relationship. It's nice but awful at the same time!

¤▪next day▪¤

I woke up in the morning in Master's bed. He wasn't there though. I sat up and winced, I was still a little sore from yesterday. I heard a door creak and I looked over at the bathroom door. Master came out of the bathroom and smiled at me.

"Hey, kit.", he walked over and kissed me gently. I smiled. Although, I miss Drake's kisses. They were sweet, soft, gentle, and sometimes passionate. I loved those ones.

He pulled away and sat on the bed next to me. I yawned as I had gotten up earlier than I planned to. "You should sleep longer.", I nodded. I snuggled up close to him and he pushed me away. I looked up at him. "Sorry, Jaylen. I have work to do.", with that he got up and left the room.

Even though he's mean and rough sometimes when he's sweet it's better vs if he was sweet all the time. I laid back down and decided I'd sleep a bit longer.

¤▪▪¤

Later that day Master burst into the room ordering me to get out. He had a boy with him. No, not just any boy, he had Lace with him. What? Lace looked at me and smiled. I was so confused at to what was going on. He shook his head telling me not to worry about it. I left and walked over to my room. I sat in my bed that was cold since I didn't sleep in it last night.

I heard mumbled speech. I wonder what they're talking about. I heard the bed squeaking and more muffled sounds. My eyes popped wide and I covered my ears. Oh nu!! Why????

I squeezed my eyes together tightly trying to block out everything. I clamped my hands over my ears. Ew ew ew ewww!!!

¤▪after...that▪¤

I sat in my room and I laid there staring at the ceiling. I had my hands placed on my stomach feeling my ribs stand up out of my sides. I'm happy I'm skinny. I can't help but smile everytime.

"Hey.", Lace came into my room and smiled at me. I scoot away a little uneasy about what just happened. "Sorry, I probably should've told you we got together.", I nodded my head eagerly. He chuckled.

"So, you is his wover?", I said in a baby voice. Trying to sound cute. He smiled at me.

"Yes, cutie. But you know...I'm also allowed to be with you.", he leaned in and smirked. I smiled. Because that means...

I GOTS A CUDDLE BUDDY!!

_______________________________________
So, the second chapter. Uhm...well I know it wasn't that good. Sorry. Also, I know I said this might have been about Drake and it wasn't. Sorry about that too...Well, you got to see one of the things, the easier things, Master does for a punishment. OK, well leave suggestions for what should happen next. Vote and comment, comments are preferred.