Epilogue

So, I've decided that I'm just going to make an epilogue.  
Warning: Smut

Drake's POV 

It's been a hell of a ride. I can't believe that one year ago, today, I've been married to Jaylen. You may expect us to have a child, maybe two, but no. Jaylen said that he wants to be the only little I have and take care of. That maybe in the future we can, but just not right now, since he's not ready yet. I don't really care, I have Jaylen and that's all I need. 

Anyways. So, today I've decided to set up a huge surprise for him. I blew up a bunch of blue and purple balloons - his favorite colors, and they're filling up the ceiling in our room. There's rose petals scattered along the floor from the front door, leading upstairs, into the bed. A huge blue bunny stuffie, and some new clothes. 

I waited until he arrived home and came upstairs. 

No POV

"Drake. I'm home!" Jaylen called out as soon as he got home from hanging at the park with a couple of his friends. There was silence, so Jaylen assumed Drake wasn't home. Then he noticed the rose petals on the ground, and he decided to follow them. He walked until he reached his and Drake's bedroom and entered. He looked up and saw Drake sitting on the bed with a huge smile on his face. Jaylen jumped into his lap and kissed all over his face, thanking him. 

"I'm so glad you like it, Kitten."

"I love it!" He exclaimed. He looked into Drake's eyes and a tingle of excitement from the spark in his eyes. Then he remembered that he'd also gotten Drake something for their anniversary. "Oh, I also got you something by the way." Drake cocked his eyebrow, intrigued. "I'll be right back." Jaylen pecked his nose and ran off into their playroom. He grabbed the brand new outfit he purchased, and waited so impatiently to wear today. It was a pair of black panties and a bow tie.  After he put it on, he swayed into their bedroom. Drake immediately noticed, and his eyes dropped South. 

"Do you like it?" Jaylen asked with an innocent tone of voice. Drake nodded speechless. Jaylen then walked over and sat back on Drake's lap and began grinding his hips against Drake's. "Hey, Drakey....?"

"Uhm..yes...?" Drake gulped at the way he said his name. Jaylen didn't respond, he just began to nibble on Drake's ear.  He started moving his lips down onto his neck, eventually reaching his collarbones. He noticed Drake's shirt and stopped and whined. Drake perked up, due to the lack of contact. 

"What's wrong?" Jaylen tugged on Drake's shirt, and he nodded, smiling. He took off his shirt, earning a smile from Jaylen, who went back to what he was doing. He pushed Drake onto the bed, so he was laying down, and started kissing and nibbling lower. As he moved down Drake's torso, and allowing his tongue to follow his lips, he tugged at Drake's pants. He pulled them down as his mouth made its way to his now hard member. He moaned at the sight of it, for it's been too long since Jaylen's had dessert. 

He kissed around the base of the shaft and licked up and down it. Drake arched his back and moaned softly. As much as Jaylen wanted to take all of him in his mouth he knew it'd be more fun to tease. He moved up to the tip and gently licked around it, putting the member in his mouth but not really sucking. 

"Mmm, fuck." Drake moaned, wanting more. 

"Am I doing ok?" Jaylen asked looking up at Drake with big eyes. 

"Yes, baby, you're doing wonderful. " Jaylen smiled and began sucking again. He ran his tongue along the full length of Drake's member and decided he couldn't take it anymore. So, he put it in his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down in a rhythmic pace. "Agh, mmm. Oh my god." Drake breathed out. Jaylen hollowed out it cheeks and began sucking harder and faster. "Mmm, Jaylen." He didn't have to say anything, he already knew. 

He swallowed up everything Drake released and sat back, satisfied with his work. 

"Was that good Master?" That nickname made Drake groan. 

"Yes, would you like a turn?" Jaylen smiled, but shook his head no. 

"No, I already got my presents. Now I gave my Master his."

"Well, he is very pleased. You did wonderful, Kitten."

"Thank you, Master."

"Of course."

"Happy anniversary."

Ok, so, that wasn't the best  smut I've ever done, but I thought it ended the book well. I hope you enjoyed this series! Tell me if you have any suggestions. I would love to hear them all! Thank you for reading and voting and commenting! See ya in my next book.