Happily Ever After

Drake's POV

I'm going to beat that bastard's ass. He's not going to get away with this shit anymore. I arrived to his house and knocked on the door. As the door opened, my heart raced and my face grew hot. For the longest time this man has ruined my life, as well as the lives of the people I care about. He is not getting away with this anymore, and he's going to feel the pain he's made everyone else feel. 

"What the hell are you doing here-"

I left him sprawled on his own floor as his eye turned black and his nose bled onto the floor as well as his dislocated jaw.  That sick bastard is not going get out of everything he's done. Not easily. On my way out I called the cops and told them everything they needed to get in in prison, for life. He's not going to be able to post bail, and even if he was it's not like he knows anyone who would. 

I heard him attempt to yell something back, but I countered it. "You know what Bryan? You can go to hell." I stormed off and went back home to see my beautiful kitten.

"Jaylen, I'm home."

"Drakey! ...how'd it go? Did you talk to him?" I chuckled.

"Yes, you could say that. You won't have to worry about him anymore, kitten."

"That's good. Thank you a lot.." I pet his soft hair and ruffled it a bit.

"Anything for you kitten." He smiled and nuzzled into my hand. I walked over to the couch and sat down, pulling Jaylen into my lap. "Hey, Jaylen?"

"Hm?"

"I know it's been a while," I adjust myself to be sitting beside Jaylen and pull him out of my lap to look into his eyes. "I hope that maybe, since we're back together and Bryan is finally gone, we could stay like this?"

"What do you mean Drakey?"

"I mean," I pulled a box out of my pocket, a box that held the ring I gave to Jaylen years ago that he gave back at one point, and I kept it. "Will you do my the honor being my husband? My forever kitten." He looked at me speechless. He didn't say anything. He just looked at the ring then back up at me.

"Oh...wow. I don't know what to say." My heart began pounding, due to his lack of an answer.

"I'm sorry, is it too soon? Should I have waited..?" He smiled and shook his head.

"No, I was just taken aback a bit." Another pause. "Of course I'll marry you, there's no one else in the world who I'd want to be with." I sighed in relief and slid the ring on his finger. I picked him up and squeezed him tightly. He wrapped his legs around my waist.

"You scared me half to death."

"Oh...I sowwy." He slipped into being cute and cuddly.

"No. No. It's OK, love. I'm just so  happy you said yes." I kissed him. The kiss lasted a good minute before I pulled away. "Thank you for being apart of my life. Even if we didn't see each other for a while. I can't tell you how much better of a person you've made me. I promise I won't mess it up again. Ever." He hugged me tighter, he began to tear up.

"Drakey it's ok. You're a good person, and I woooove you, ok?" He kissed my nose, making me smile.

"I love you too, beautiful."

Sorry I know that was short, but I needed to add that part.

PLEASE READ: Should I continue this story?? Or just make an epologue? I really want to do like a ddlb/ddlg thing. Should I do it as a separate book, or add it in here? You comment and tell me what you'd all like :)

If you have suggestions for another book you haven't seen and would like me to write for you I can do that. I can dedicate books to people too possibly. Again, you tell me.