1

"Lizzy! I'll be late for work! "
Timothy tried his best to smoothly dodge Elizabeth's advances , he gently kissed her and pretended he was upset he couldn't sleep with her when fact was he was more than happy to go to the job he hated so much rather than satisfying his wife's sexual needs. Lizzy pouted and reluctantly covered herself with the blanket, Timothy watched his wife head back to the bed as he closed the button of his pants and made sure he looked decent.

"You don't have time for me anymore " she said bitterly. She had a point of course, Timothy knew he was neglecting her but now was definitely not the time to make up for that.

" Lizzy darling, you know I have work on my head, I can't just drop everything. Where do you think the money comes from?" He couldn't recall the number of times he said that to her.

" I know ," she sighed " by the way I'm going to do some shopping with Ali today so I probably won't be home when you'll be back and my credit card needs to be renewed babe okay?" And just like that her mood brightened, Timothy couldn't help but chuckle, when it came to his money being spent by her she was committed soul and body to make sure her cash supply was steadily flowing. He only nodded at her and left hearing her yell a ' good day Tim!' behind him, he flinched at the short name.

Timothy worked as big lawsuits attorney, representing mostly major corporations and the likes.
To say he didn't like the job would be an understatement - he despised it. The money was good but it was boring and required iron nerves and efforts to deal with some of the cases.
He was good at what he did though, breaking the office record for winning cases, he was soon to be promoted but he could care less about that.
One thing he did like about the job was the work hours that were pretty convenient most of the time aside for a few meetings in his schedule, that allowed him free time which he used for the sake of his dirty secret habit. Adding the fact the law firm belonged to his father helped the situation , but it only heaved on him the responsibility of representing and standing up to the name of Jacobs.
At the age of 27 any man would be jealous of him and his so called achievements, a gorgeous wife, big house and more than decent job that paid him nicely, However he wasn't happy nor satisfied with his life. He didn't want a wife , he didn't want to be married and he certainly didn't want to work under his father's authority at a job that made him sigh more than once per a day.
Timothy lived a life that made him feel dead inside , all for the sake of his parents, the only times he felt alive were on his little secret escapades with men.

"Good morning! "
Kristen the receptionist greeted him with a tooth full smile, batting her eyelashes his way.
For some reason the fact he was a married man didn't interrupt her plan to conquer him and raise her status, it was admirable though considering he flatly rejected her so many times.
Well it was definitely a morning, a good one? Timothy held doubts.
He entered the elevator pressing the button for the fifth floor, it was recently that he was given this floor as his base, a gift from his father for his achievements, his dad thought his son needed a floor of his own in this extravagant building that formed Jacobs' firm , Timothy could only smile and nod in appreciation while he could care less. In this floor he was in charge of five lawyers, two of them interns.
"Morning Alicia "
he greeted his secretary once he reached his floor and stepped out of the elevator, "Morning boss!"
She grinned and he sighed, she always called him boss even though he explained here on numerous opportunities that he didn't like that.it was hopeless.
He greeted the rest of his people and entered his office, ready to dig into work. He had as usual lots to do and little time but he was determined to finish it all so he can leave work at reasonable and convenient hours. Going through his computer, he built his own schedule for the day and on which cases he should work.
He put on top the more pressing issues that were to deal with immediately, after that he would go over the upcoming trials and their arguments, he'd make sure everyone were prepared. He had absolute trust in his team, they were capable and never failed to deliver. Timothy's office telephone ringed and he answered.
"Yes Alicia? "
He questioned.
" Your father wants you to go up on your lunch break" she informed him and he only hummed his approval, knowing that words would give out his irritation .
What could his father possibly want from him now? He was handling his cases more than well so it probably wasn't a scolding but with his strict father he could never know. He loved his father so much but it was ironic that his dad was the number one source to his problems in life.