10

The first thing to come to Timothy's mind when he woke up was that he forgot to return home last night or rather this morning? He wasn't sure because it was still dark outside but he could make the faint sound of birds chirping. The second was that he couldn't move and that had him cursing , his body was in full state of exhaustion, his muscles screaming in pain almost like he went through intense workout or in his case long hours of intense mind blowing sex.
For how long they went at it? he stopped counting after the fourth round, losing any grip he had on reality.
He grunted as he attempted to move again, the sharp pain in his lower back causing him to curse and slump against the silky sheets. Yeah, he was not going anywhere,  not in this state.  Timothy was irritated with the presence laying next to him, still sound asleep . It was all because of him- how was he supposed to attend work in this state?  he had no choice but to call in saying he was sick,  that is once he was capable of getting up of that damned bed to look for his phone.
"Hey,  wake up " Timothy called,  his voice hoarse. He managed to somehow roll to his back and turn to look at Archibald - the man  was hugging his pillow, his face looked  peaceful and Timothy would have granted him the compliment of 'cute' if he didn't exactly knew who that man was.
"Get up," Timothy stretched his hand and nudged the sleeping man, shaking him lightly but it did nothing to wake him.
"Goddammit wake up! " Timothy growled,  pinching hard Archibald's arm he caused the man to wake up at once with a yelp and glare at him.
"What are you doing?" he muttered tiredly.
"Waking you up" Timothy  shrugged. Archibald narrowed his eyes as he looked outside of the window , "The sun is barely up, now let me sleep!" he grumbled,  closing his eyes.
"Not before you'll bring my phone to me, it's thrown somewhere in this unnecessarily huge place of yours " Timothy shook him again, preventing him from going to sleep.
"Go fetch it yourself!" Archibald growled in irritation.
"I would if I could!," Timothy raised his voice,  he was tired as well but he needed to call in sick and to make sure he didn't have any messages or unanswered calls , especially from his wife since he didn't return home .
"You practically fucked the life out of me, I can't move so I need you to bring me my phone! "
Maybe it wasn't the right choice of words, not with the smirk it brought to Archibald's lips . The man stretched before he silently got out of bed and went down the stairs, Timothy felt victorious but slightly concerned with the lack of any suggestive retort from Archibald at his words, it was too easy.
Oh well.
Archibald soon climbed the stairs, tossing Timothy his phone, he grabbed it and checked it, sighing in relief when he saw no messages or unanswered calls. The hour was six-ish , Lizzy shouldn't be awake, he could make it home before she woke up, she wouldn't even notice he didn't spend the night in the house.
Not that she usually did.
"No 'thank you' for me?"
Archibald strolled back to bed, climbing it and settling under the covers.  "Now what was it about me fucking the life out of you?" he let his hand trail to Timothy's behind, he squeezed,  succeeding in making  Timothy gasp at the pain.
"Don't touch !" he hissed .
Archibald chuckled. "I guess you're staying with me today Mr lawyer ".
"As if, I'm going home " Timothy snorted. 
"Oh really now? because I'm pretty sure you won't be able to make it home considering I fucked the life out of you ." Timothy  groaned annoyed, he really needed to choose his words carefully around this man. But Archibald was right,  as much as it hurt to admit,  he wasn't  physically able to return home today, at least not for the next hours,  he needed to reign some sort of control over his body, he was exhausted and sour,  his body  was aching.  Maybe he could...
"Do you have pain killers here?"
If he could at least get over the pain he'd be able to drive home and rest there.
"No, but don't worry,  I'll  take really good care of you. " Archibald smirked.
Timothy  sighed,
  I doubt it.

___________________________________

Archibald was in a very good mood. He watched as Timothy talked on his phone, saying  he wouldn't be able to make it to the firm today due to sickness. He couldn't help but admire the love bites he left, scattered all over the man's body- last night was fun, the greatest type of fun he had in awhile,  they were both so compatible in bed and frankly he couldn't get enough, he'd be back at it if it weren't for the fact Timothy wouldn't take it as nicely at his current state.  Well, even Arch showed mercy  once in awhile, besides,  it was mostly his fault.
I fucked the life out of him after all
Archibald smirked to himself. Yeah he'd definitely wouldn't let that one go.
He got out of bed and went downstairs,  leaving Timothy that was still busy with his phone, he went towards the elevator and looked over at the intercom it had next to it, pressing one of the buttons.
"Good morning sir, how can I be of help to you today? " the voice of a young  female was heard.
"I need breakfast for two, the usual . " he ordered.
"Anything else sir?"
"Yes, pain killers. "
" It'll be delivered in 15 minutes, sir."
"Make it half an hour " he said before walking away with a devious smile, he had a lawyer to take care of.