Fights are fun

Vivian POV

By now it has been maybe a week in this Asylum honestly I'm loosing track. Jerome is always trying to get me to talk more and really he's gained a few scratch marks and suck from it. He's actually really really cute. I love his hair it's actually really soft I've found out. Today we where doing what we normally do sit and he talk while I sit and listen he still doesn't know about my whole past but that's probably for the best. Each day I wonder if I should tell him. As I was wondering about this looking at him as he discussed something about my eyes how they are so dark but light. I smiled at his comment until I heard loud yelling. "You little peace of shit!" One guy yelled throwing another smaller man onto the table next to us. Jeromes smile just widened at the sudden violence I sat still until finally some guy went up and tried to punch Jerome when I grabbed his wrist and twisted it breaking his arm. I watched him fall on the ground in pain. I sighed and sat back down in my chair. He smiled looking at the now broken arm punching the guy in the stomach. I chuckled and punched another guy that tumbling around in the jaw dislocating it. He punched around kicking and punching and I hit along with him. He smiled at me with blood on the side of his from a random inmate. Suddenly the guards broke in grabbing people down and tying them up and throwing them back into their cells. I smiled making eye contact with him as the guards started shoving us back in our cells. My hair moved out of the way of my other eye and Jerome could see my other eye. My other is kind of different from an accident it's white. I'm not completely blind with it just happened with the whole willing thing. Jerome looked at then spoke. "It's so beautiful." He said before being shoved in his cell. I walked into my own willingly and the guard closed the door behind me thinking to myself about my eye and its white color even its story behind it.

My eye was beautiful