Color tv and violent sex

Vivian POV

It had been an entire day since the destruction we did we drove the car into the river the gun with it. Jerome had sliced some guys throat for his clothes and even a random chicks. Ever since then we've been walking around for a dirty motel. Finally we came upon one called "the G inn." At the bottom of the sign it said color tv in bold letters. I looked Jerome then he said. "It's perfect just look at its beautiful personality." We walked inside the main office for a room key. "Hi, we need one room one bed." I looked up at him. The fat grotesque looking man wiped  his hands on the stained tank top he wore. He gave us a room key. "Now how are you paying for this?" The man asked i looked at him then at Jerome grabbing the pen on the guy's desk and stabbing it into his eye watching the blood splatter every where till I heard a crack and he limped down dead. "Your beautiful when you get violent." He said waking in front of me trying to find the room. I just nodded my head at him. And he found the room sticking the key into the key hole. "I mean it really no matter what people say, you are so beautiful on the inside and out." He said with a gentle smile that was all new to me all I ever see is crazy Jerome. He opened the door and stepped and I followed and then he locked the door jumping onto the bed and turning on the TV all that was on TV was us. "Two Arkham escapees are armed and very dangerous they have killed a total 45 people 30 injured waiting on further notice." Just hearing that out of the news ladies mouth I couldn't believe my total has just gone up of everything. I looked down at my hands smiling slightly. "You look very happy wouldn't you say my beautiful raspberry isn't life exhilarating." He said waving his hands every where. He got onto my sitting level and lifted up my chin looking into my eyes the stability and chaos of my face. "I don't understand you sometimes but yet I don't always understand myself your one of the only things I like about this hell of a life. I might regret this later but I love you Vivian all of you." He said smiling. A moment of shock went through my body. He just told me he loves me, ME!!! I understand and I don't know what to do but if I say nothing something bad might happen I can't have that happen so I'm gonna do what any normal person would do in gonna kiss him. I clamped my hands onto his head pulling his lips onto mine. He didn't do anything at first then I guess he realized what was happening. He pinned me down onto the bed his face lingering over my face in teasing way. He dug his nails into my skin to the point where a drop of blood dropped out of my wrist. I looked over at my wrist and smiled. I went for his neck kissing it sucking on it making the skin weak then bitting hard down on it making a little blood come out licked it up with my tongue going back to his mouth.

🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌

Alright if you thought I was gonna make a whole scene nope.