Removing the bandages

Vivian POV

It had been a week since I was last able to go into the little room. Today was the day though the first day I was let back in there. I walked in looking around for Jerome but surprisingly not seeing him I went to my normal spot to find a piece of strawberry shortcake. On a glass plate too with a small fork next to it. All I thought was I cant believe the let a fork or a plate get in. The best part of it though was a raspberry on top of it creating the smallest chaos. There was a little letter next to it. " hello my beautiful darling" I raised my eye brow looking up and seeing a very close Jerome. "Your not gonna scare me if you give me a hint." I said looking at him with a straight face. "Your no fun." He said smiling at me. I ate the raspberry of the top and dug into the dessert. "Im guessing you like it?" He said watching me. "Yes, but what's with the desserts?" I asked him just openly talking. "It's what I like to give to my girl." He said smiling. "Your girl?" I asked him. "Yes and no one else can have you in here. Now this is a question I've been wanting to ask you." He said i looked up with whip cream all over my face. He laughed at my messiness. "You kinda got some uh." He said pointing at my face i tried to reach it but he just licked it off my face for me. "Thanks and what question." I said looking at him. "What are bandages for?" He questioned me i just sat back looking at them. I wanted to let my anger take over me and Jerome even looked like he wanted me too but I just looked down. "There are a lot of reasons I'm in this place. I was always abused at my home by my parents physically and mentally. I brought that with me too school people laughed and taunted me everyday. Girls asked why I had bruises and I I would always dig my fingers into my hand every time someone noticed. At a point girls would put fake bruises on their face with makeup and I cried leaving the class. I cried for the whole class time outside. That day I got home to a drunken father and his friends drinking friends laughing about something stupid they just watched me creepily walk up stairs and an hour passed by. I heard a knock and answered it to see my father and his friends standing there smirking. I began to panic and they tied me down to the floor and each had their turn having their way with me. Thankfully I wasn't pregnant . I had hit my braking point though and I decided to kill anyone who ever hurt me the bandages cover up their scratch marks from my hands when I would snap their necks or even suffocate them. After that I got home and did what anyone would do covered in blood with a terrible mother. I out right murdered her of course slowly she died of fear in her heart. I let my dad watch her die as I let him slowly drown himself." I said looking down at my hands like I normally do. It was like a giant bandage of my soul was suddenly ripped off and all the bloody parts where being shown to Jerome. He was quiet for a while then he spoke up. " I think that was a beautiful thing to do." He said with total seriousness in his voice. He lifted up my chin and I looked into his eyes. I thought for a second then I spoke.

"Do you wanna brake out of here with me?"