Asylum

Vivian POV

The police car drove up to the gate of the asylum, my new permanent home. They creaked and rumbled rust slightly coming off of the gate as guards dragged it open.the car road into a semicircular drive way under a car port. The cop shoved me into the building holding my small suit case. He flopped the suit case onto a table and the guy dressed scrubs apparently named Brian by his name tag. After about seven minutes he handed the cop my bag back. He lead me threw a couple of hall ways I turned my head slightly I could see some inmates just sitting there conversing with eachother. When I looked to each side there wasn't really any women around here which means I'm gonna have to really watch out. Finally he shoved me into a cell and was told that after I get a shower I can converse with others. I looked around at the very small little room seeing a little bed a bared up window and a set of clothes it had stripes on it good thing that's my favorite. I put the outfit on looking at the numerous bruises and cuts all over my body. I sighed, I looked over at the worker a women named Linda she walked me too the showers and washed my hair and other parts of my body. Inmates apperantly couldn't clean themselves until proven capable so I did the rest my self. Linda looked at bloody looking mess that are my arms. She liked me in the eyes. "Do you wanna them up with a one gauze they are slightly bleeding. I nodded and she rapped them up letting me pull my dress on I hate dresses. My hair dropped in front of my face and Linda led me to the hang out lounge gathering thing and pushed me in. The floor felt cold on my feet and I rolled my toes up and down and scrunched them up. I looked at the chair on the side of a table with absolutely no one. I looked down at my fingers suddenly looking up to see a face. He didn't scare me I just wasn't thinking someone would just sit here or anything. He had this bright red hair pale face and a smile you could never forget. "Who are you?" He asked me putting his hand under his chin and giving this huge grin to me. I looked at him with my left eye the one eye had no hair covering it. There was a small scar across my nose that he looked at then in my eye. "Why?" I asked groggily I hadn't spoken in what felt like months maybe weeks. "You interest me with your attitude." He said tilting his head to the left. "Where did the scar come from?" He questioned me still smiling. "No reason to be concerned about." I said quietly. "Are those bandages wrapped around your arm of no concern also?" He asked staring at them. I curled my toes feeling the cold in gulf me as memories rushed through my mind. My head twitched slightly then I threw him to the ground watching him hit the floor. I pinned him to the ground digging my finger nails into his skin. "Stop asking me questions or even being near me leave me alone!" I yelled at him and sat back down in my chair. I looked over at the guards who really didn't seem to care. There where multiple others in the room looking at me with a curious expression or just smiling. He got up from the ground looking at me with the hugest of smiles. "I like you your interesting." He said sitting back infront of her. I already hate it here.