Respectable business man

Vivian POV

It had been a week since what I did. All the senseless killing I did and still do. I have developed the taste for blood now more than ever before. The citizens of Gotham fear me and bring down the city that took my love. All I want is too cause chaos to this city. To pay for what it's taken from me. I got back to Penguins after my attack on a French restaurant odd I know but the attack a have to be random I was told to cause more weapon buying on the streets now that he's a "highly respected business man". I looked at them crowded around a television. "You blew up a restaurant?" Butch asked me. I just shrugged and sat around with them listening to the reporter. "This restaurant was supposedly blown to bits by the escaped inmate from Arkham, Vivian the violent." She said. What the hell kind of criminal name is that i pouted. "You don't like your nickname?" He asked me I just shook my head no, and he chuckled. "Our second story of the night is that six more inmates of Arkham have escaped tonight in a mysterious smoke. They are considered armed and dangerous do not approach them at any cost." She said shuffling a stack of papers. The pictures of the escapees appeared on screen and my eyes widened. It was him, my love, Jerome. "Looks like your boy got out." He said looking at the messiness of my hair it still hid over my eye. My smile grew over my face and I looked at Butch nodding my head up and down. "You don't talk much kid do you?" He asked me I just shook my head. All thoughts that where in my head right now he's out. I wonder where he is, what he is planning, is it big or small, and will he come looking for me? There is only one thing to do in this situation. I have to find him, but cause a little chaos in between. Just spice up the scene for my arrival. I smirked to myself. This is going to be so much fun!!!!!