Long story short

Jerome POV

I looked back at Vivian bleeding all over the back seat I panicked and slammed on the brakes soon rendering we where being chased I sped up again. I don't what to do or where to take her she's just sitting there I drove as fast as I could whipping the car into an alley way. I grabbed her bloody looking body and ran into the nearest place I could find which just so happened to be a club looking place. I started to grab a pole I found outside. I slung Vivian's body onto my shoulder clamping onto the pole. I bust threw the door three people looking at me one being an odd looking hobbling man a larger buff looking guy and a tall but fat guy sipping a drink and turning towards me. I threw the pipe at the tall fat guy sending him to the ground. The buff guy pulled out a gun pointing it at me. I took Vivian in my arms. "Please help her." I told them holding her towards them. The skinny funny looking guy stepped forward. "Why should we help her you just threw down this gentleman?" He questioned in a rather calm manner. "It got your attention right and if you help her I can promise that nothing under you will be harmed in all the chaos." I said raising my eye brows. "I need a little more than that." The skinny man spoke. I looked everywhere thinking. "She will do all of your dirty work." I said that being the best I could come up with I just want her to live is all. He paused for a minute looking at the man with the gun and telling him to lower it. "We have a deal, Now Butch take her to the back and take care of her please." He said looking at the Butch man. "There is something else your gonna have to do for me." The skinny man said to me sighing .  "You have to turn yourself back into Arkham I can't have you running around the streets it's not good for my business you must understand. She will be safe with me though I can assure you that." I looked down at the floor then where they took Vivian. "Deal!" I said shaking his hand. He gave me a shirt. "I can't have you walking around so improper." He said almost waddling back. I pulled on the shirt hearing screaming from the room where they took Vivian. I started to run to the room but was stopped by an umbrella of all things. "He's taking the bullets out of her and we have really no Way to put her out of it." I just stood there hearing her screams. I started to hear a police siren and looked over at the waddling man and he nodded to me. I ran out the back leaving the love of my life alone for probably the rest of her life . I felt a pain in my chest it was from her she got inside of me and I fell for such a beautiful thing. I ran as fast I could so hearing the sirens blasting in my ear and a intercom from the car screaming at me to stop and being my hands up. I did as I was told and looked back at the police man who arrested me. He cuffed me throwing me into the backseat of the car. We ended up back at the station and they tossed me right into the interrogation room. "Where is she?" He asked and as looking more at him. "Hello Jim." I said pulling out a chair and sitting down. "I asked you a question Jerome." He said slamming his hands down onto the table obviously he didn't wanna deal with my "bullshit". I looked at him "idk who your talking about?" I said smiling at him. "Oh yes you do she broke you out of Arkham, killed all these civilians, even 10 police officers." He said becoming even more agitated. "Ohhhhhh, her well I killed her." I said smiling at Jim even wider. "You killed her?" Jim asked me surprised. "Oh yes I just used her to get out and away she was pretty useless all shot up so I just killed her." I said shrugging my hand barely moving form the chained cuffs. "Well then." He said taking me and shoving me into a guard standing outside the door. "Take him back to Arkham." Jim said gesturing to him pulling me away. "It was good to see you Jim." I yelled to him laughing. No one will find her or take her she's mine. I began laughing the volume getting louder and louder before I was chucked into the back of the truck to Arkham.