Blood shed

Vivian POV

It's about 4:00 AM right now and I'm taking a shower. Trust me if there wasn't enough blood on m along me it's not even all mine. Crazy people are fun in bed lets just say. I looked at my reflection in the steamy mirror smiling back at me. I can't believe I did this braking out of an asylum, shooting at people, blowing shit up. Everything just feels off though someone is coming to get me well actually the police are I can't have Jerome dead and there is a chance I can go to to Gotham alive but I kinda doubt it. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and sat on the edge of bed looking over at the ginger in bed. He was totally asleep with no look of waking up for hours. I'll go get him some breakfast maybe. I looked out of the window to see a flood of blue and red appearing infront of the motel. My smile faded into a frown as I looked over at the sleeping Jerome. I ran up to Jerome putting some clothes and shaking him awake. He made mumbling sounds waking up finally opening an eye. "What is it babe?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. "Police." I yelled at him his eyes widened and he grabbed his clothes. Jumping around pulling on his pants I looked for a window to the back which there was conveniently placed by the shower. "Hurry up!" I yelled at him looking at his shirtless body he gave me a face that said really. I just nodded at him opening up the window and pulling a side board off the door letting the nails on the door stick up on end. I smiled and motioned for Jerome to do the same but he decided to grab a metal pole in the closest used for hanging clothes on hangers. I raised my eye brow at him he just winked at me with his shredded Arkham shirt I seemed to have tore it up. I chuckled at him and jumped threw the window. He sighed and took off his shirt turning on the sink and hopping out the window with me. I looked at the police starting to open doors in the motel barging I chuckled and we both snuck till we found and empty police car the lights where on but who cares. I bent down touching the wires together starting up the car. The siren started blazing and it caught everyone's attention I could hear people running and I ran into the back grabbing a shot gun I found in the front. Jerome drove off with no shirt on making the wheels screech. I blew out the back window with the shot gun watching the glass shatter. A piece nicked my finger making a blood drop. I gazed down at the finger watching the red form on my finger it was so mesmerizing I couldn't look away until I heard a loud bang and pain flew everywhere. It was like everything was going in slow motion my arm flew back a metal entering my arm it was like nothing then everything hurt and I flew back then another hit on my side making me fall onto the seat. I screamed as loud as I could. "What did you do?" Jerome asked. "I got shot!"