Im in a cage

Vivian POV

I have gotten at least ten calls from Oswald now ,all on silent of course, but I never answer them because then the security camera in the cage would notice. I have been in this cage for maybe three hours and have seen no one not even my boo bear. It's pretty boring honestly in this small room with a cage. who makes these rooms anyway? I questioned. Oh well I thought digging in the rest of my pockets for anything fun. I found a wrapper and a purple lipstick that I don't remember stealing. I shrugged and then I heard a door open and turned my head to the left slightly looking at the door. I could see three figures. One looked like a middle aged man then two women.

"Can I please make her my new play thing!" I heard one of the women say. "She can be both of your play things if you would like she doesn't look like much use anyway. I'll let you know if we need her." The man said walking out of the room. One girl took out a whip and that's when I stood up. She flicked the whip and it grasped onto the door and pulled it open. I could now see the mixed looking women with the whip and crazy haired blondie. Blondie was coming at me and I round house licked her to the face and kicked her body onto whip chick running out of the cage. I heard a whip crack and then hit me in the back. I squeaked and turned around. "Did you really just. Try it agin." I said angry and the blonde girl
Getting up. Her whip cracked and I grabbed onto it pulling it making her trip in her heels I whipped at blondie and she fell. I continued my search for an exit when I opened a door to a room full of knives, swords, guns, and other weapons in boxes. I saw my bunny boo. He tilted his head at me before I saw the middle aged man. "Now how did you get that?" He asked me and I turned hearing screaming and running. They where running at me whip chick and crazy blonde. I grabbed a sword from the box and threw it at the blonde and she became connected to the wall by my knife. "Haha bitch." I said for getting about whip chick who tackled me to the ground straddling me about to punch when the man touched her fist. "Hold on a second." He said and she stood up leaving me on the ground. "You have great skill young one." He said to me and I burst out laughing. "What are you a yoga master." I said laughing and saw Jerome chuckle as well as the tooth pick. "No, but I do see good potential in front of me. You may make for a womanly side of the Maniax." He said nodding his head. "No thanks I'd rather be my own crazy person." I declined. "That's too bad I guess we will have to kill you." He said snapping his fingers and crazy hair picked up a sword. Jerome's smile fell and his hand started to shake as he picked up a chain saw. I turned around and looked at all the other crazies and noticed a window. Yes, but the look of the outside I'm damn high up. "Good thing I'm wearing my lock boots. My lock boots are basically for this exact situation cause it happens to me all the time. I let out a breath and grabbed a heavy object I found on the floor I think it's a wrench. Jerome pulled the string on the chain saw and it was brought to life roaring loud. I looked at him then crazy hair who started to come at me and I blocked his blow with my hand the sword slicing my hand. I threw the wrench at the window and it cracked. I smiled as they all looked at me stupid. I ran at the window crossing my arms infront of my face the window shattered as I started to fall spastically.  I tried to keep my composure with my feet down. Finally I hit the concert with a loud boom. The concert caved in to make a what looked like a pot hole. I stood up taller looking up at the building realizing people where now gathering around me with confused looks. I was still by the building I jumped out of but people where looking at me and then realized I was the girl from the tv. They started to scream for help or whatever. I just ran as far as I could.