Everyone needs a gun

Vivian POV

He looked at me curiously. "Out of Arkham. You can get out?" He said with a questioning face. "I memorized every inch of this place and all the tunnels and what not years ago."I sighed. "My childhood was intresting." I explained to him. "Okay well the main question is can you get us out of here tonight?" His face lite up like a light bulb excited at the thought of creating chaos. "You are so beautiful inside and out." He said praising her. Mostly I wonder if he's just using me for my ability to do things that if he was enemy it would not be good. I need someone to help me with this though and Jerome he has connections some how. I smirked at him and grabbed a notebook I found on this shelf thing full of things for the crazies to do. I grabbed a pencil, which is surprising considering the deadly fight that broke out last time. I wrote down exactly what I needed by tonight and I could get us both out. He stared down at the list and his smile increased in size along his face. "I can get this stuff by tonight." He said to me walking up to one of guards and giving him the list the guy nodded and walked away. "How do you just have this guy?" I asked him slightly confused. "Let's just say I keep his secret." He said leaning toward me smiling his crazy smile. "Okay,then meet me outside of my cell at exactly night fall we need all the time we can get." I said to him and he nodded as the guards took all the crazies away back out cells.

Night fall

I was watching the guard walk back and forth down the corridor of cells that I was in. I heard a loud thud and sat up in my cell walking up to the bars. I saw a a blood soaked Jerome holding a bloody shard of glass. His smile was wide and he held up the keys to my cell jingling them around. I smiled and be opened the cell and I grabbed the bag he held in this hand. I grabbed the long rope of bed sheets and began to walk down the hall way to the tunnels underneath Arkham. It took a while but finally an alarm went off signaling we had to start running. We went left right then left again till I found it the door. He handed me the poppy pins I asked for and after a bit it opened to the open air. He looked at me with the biggest smile. "You really did get us out." I nodded at him and started running to the first noncop car. It was a black mustang. "Perfect." I said taking the the metal pipe I found on the ground and broke the window the car yelling out in pain. I gestured to Jerome he got in the front and hot wired it starting the cars engine up. I looked at the two guns in the car. "Everyone needs a gun." Jerome smiled to me and I opened up the convertible part of it making it have no top. "To Gotham." I yelled to Jerome he looked over at me like I was crazy and just smiled at me peeling out of parking lot going full speed. I loaded up the machine gun I cocked back the gun letting a round go into place. I smiled at the gun watching the cop cars pull out of the parking lot following us into Gotham. I shot at their tires popping them after a couple of shots. Jerome swerved slightly making my body swerve with the car. The cop car flipped making the next one ram right into the upside down car. I laughed at the  sight watching the upside down car start to catch fire. There where about 10 cars following us and Jerome was surprisingly a great high speed driver. We started to get to the bridge into Gotham and there was a line of police cars blocking Gotham. Jerome looked at me with a slightly worried expression. I lifted up the seat to the back seat looking at the bazooka with its one round just laying there. "Watch out." I told him he looked at me with the largest smile I thought it might rip his face. I pulled the trigger and there was a very loud bang sounding and I watched as the cars blew up pieces going up and over the bridge. "I chose this car for a reason." I smiled at him and he just nodded speeding up into the city. We swerved around several cars I shot at some of the shops windows causing people to duck and dive down. All I could do was smile and enjoy the chaos.