Chapter 8

After the concert we all went to the dressing rooms to change then immediately went to the tourbus. We all sat in the lounge area.

I was just sitting there, playing with my phone. I checked to see that the guys weren't watching before I checked my fan account. They didn't know I had one and I didn't want them to. I was scrolling through my timeline, casually retweeting and favoriting things. One tweet caught my eye: "Liam is so hot! I swear he's like a sex God! #Mrs.Payne". I giggled before following her, and retweeting it. I got lost in endless tweets about the boys before I hear a whisper in my ear, "I didn't know you had a fan account.". I immediately looked up to see Niall sitting there. My face immediately became red of embarrassment and I tried to lock my phone, but before I could Niall grabbed it and stood up.

He went to the center of the room and yelled, "MADISON HAS A FAN ACCOUNT! I REPEAT MADISON HAS A FAN ACCOUNT". I stood up and tried to grab my phone but Niall was taller than me. He laughed as I struggled to get it. Eventually I gave up and sat down in defeat while everyone was laughing. I looked down and thought it was over before I saw Harry get up to look at it. OH GOD. He smirked before taking the phone. He stood where Niall was and said "SOOO I was reading through Madison's retweets and this one is interesting.." OH GOD WHICH ONE? "It says 'Liam is so hot! I swear he's like a sex god! #Mrs.Payne'" OH. MY. GOD

I looked down turning red in embarrassment and began playing with my hands. Everyone laughs really hard and I look quickly at Liam to see his mouth wide open. He looks shocked. What? Why?  I continue to stare at the floor before I feel someone sit beside me putting their arm around me. I immediately know it's liam. He goes down to my ear and whispers, "You know you don't have to be embarrassed". I looked up at him and sighed, "I can't help it that's so embarassing! I didn't think you guys would find out. You probably think I'm a crazy girlfriend now". I looked back down at my lap. He put his finger on my chin forcing me to once again look him in the eyes. "No I don't. I actually find it really cute. Honestly, I think you're the hot one..." He trailed off before smiling. I looked at him in disbelief. "R-really? Wow! I can't believe you actually said that. I've always wanted to hear you say that, especially since I was always a Liam girl.." I said softly. He smiled before grabbing my hands, and turned towards me. He got close to me before asking a question I thought I'd never hear....He whispered, "Would you go on a date with me?". I smiled widely before answering one simple word, "Yes!"
------------------------------------------
How will their date go? Will it be successful or a failure?