Chapter 18

Today was our 1st day off in about 2 months... I'm SO excited. So excited, that I was the first one up. I decided to make everyone breakfast, in our tiny bus kitchen. I made some bacon, pancakes and got various kinds of cereal. I ate my food, and sat down waiting for everyone to wake up. One by one, everyone began to slowly get up. They all graciously thanked me for the food.
I decided to get a head start and get dressed. Today I was gonna wear my red skinny jeans, white & blue striped shirt, and my white converse. Hmmm. Why not be a girl version of Louis? I mean we are siblings! I applied silver sparkly eyeshadow, cat eye eyeliner, mascara and finished by curling my hair.
I smiled, satisfied with my job and walked back out to the front room. I saw that everyone else was dressed as well. Cami & Harry kinda matched with black skinny jeans, old rock band tshirts and white converse. Zayn was in baggy jeans, a sleeveless superman shirt & black vans. Louis....well let's just say today we really did look like twins. We had the same thing on! Niall had simple jeans, red polo and DC's. Liam....he was wearing khakis, a red plaid shirt and his red converse.

I walked out smiling at everyone. "MADDIE WE MATCH! AWW SIBLING LOVE!" Louis yelled before hugging me, VERY tightly. I giggled and then responded,"Yep figured, hey why not?" Everyone else laughed before zayn suggested we get going. Since it was our day off, we decided to just take cars to the mall. The first car was: me, Liam, Cami and Harry    Second car was: Louis, Niall and zayn

After about 20 minutes we arrived at the mall, and everyone put their disguises on. We began walking in the mall with Louis rushing because 'he needs a new football game and we r being to slow'. Once inside, we rushed to the nearest game stop. I swear we will be in this store all day. Louis and the other guys immediately ran to the football section. Me and Cami decided to stay behind, clearly not caring. I was just checking my social media when I felt Cami slap my arm. I looked at her like she was crazy but she responded with, "LOOK ITS HALEY!". I was confused until I saw our high school friend ,Haley Belcher ,working the register! We both screeched really loudly and ran over since she had no customers at the moment. "HALEY OMG" we both yelled. Haley turned around quickly and gave us a weird look until she realized that it was us.

"OMG MADDIE?! CAMI?! WHAT?" She screamed before hugging us both. She immediately asked us a million questions. "what are y'all doing here?", "Where have you been?", "How are you". We waited for her to finish before Cami answered. She said, "Ok Haley of we tell you who we are with, you can't freak out...." Haley nodded quickly, signaling us to continue. I gave Cami a look mentally saying I'd get Liam. I walked over to where he was, and grabbed him pulling him over. He look extremely confused before I clarified, "Liam meet our high school best friend Haley! Haley meet Liam!" I said introducing them. HALEYS FACE WAS PRICLESS. Her mouth was hanging open and I could tell she wanted to scream.

I smirked, thinking of an idea. I excused myself from the conversation and walked over to Niall. I went up to him and whispered, "Ni can you do something for me?". He nodded, listening. "We found our high school best friend here, she's a huge fan of y'all, and your her favorite. Could you check out for Louis so she has to talk to you?" I pulled back and his face turned red. He responded, "S-sure thing Maddie.."
He walked over to Louis saying something before taking the game. I saw him walk towards the register and waited, while Cami pushed Haley forward.

They awkwardly talked for about 10 minutes while Niall bought the game. I could tell they got along, almost like flirting! I smirked, and texted Cami:

She needs to come as his plus one on tour.... Ask Harry

I sent it before I saw Cami look at her phone, whisper to Harry and he nodded. He got out his phone, then put it away. I realized he texted Niall. I walked closer wanting to hear the convo and when I did I smiled. Niall nervously asked, "H-Haley would you like to come on tour with us? I mean you can be with Maddie & Cami"... Haley looked shocked but nodded.

We all left the mall and met back at the bus. Niall had taken Haley to get her stuff packed. Wow. This is really coming together! My best friends, my favorite band including my boyfriend & brother, all on tour together... Life can't get any better than this!!!