Chapter 13

Me & the girls had come up with a plan to trick the boys. We're gonna act like I didn't get it and then tell them once they're convinced. I know, SO MEAN!

Me and the girls watched TV and hung out until the boys were done with rehearsals. We heard the tour bus open and knew it was time for our plan to commence. I immediately looked down to the floor as though I was disappointed. The girls gave me looks of sympathy, WOW they could act! The boys walked in and saw our faces and their smiles dropped. They all surrounded me and began asking questions. "What's wrong?", "What did Simon say?", "What happened?".... Going as planned I responded with, "H-he said..." And then I paused. They looked at me with curious glances. Liam sat beside me and softly whispered, "What did he say maddie?". They all had sad looks and I thought they were gonna cry. I guess it's time to reveal the news. I turned to Liam before whispering, "I'm just joking with y'all! I got signed!!". He smiled widely before picking me up and hugging me. The boys joined in as the girls told them what actually happened. Once out of the hug I told them the next part. "oh and boys?" I said with a smile on my face. They all stopped celebrating to look at me. "You're now looking at your opening act on your upcoming tour!!" I yelled excitedly! They all had looks of shock and once again I was engulfed in hugs!

------later in the day---------
I was sitting in the bus, alone. Everyone else had gone shopping but I decided to stay back and pick out my songs to cover on tour. After about 30 minutes I had decided on:
-thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran
-fix you by Coldplay
-not about Angels by birdie
-say something by great big world
I was trying to find a couple more songs when I heard the bus door open. I immediately looked wondering who it was. I smiled when I saw it was  my amazingly handsome boyfriend. "Hey Li! What are you doing back so early?" I asked happily. He seemed excited. "Oh I had to get something for my girlfriend and then wanted to spend some time with her." He said before I smiled.  He took a bag out from behind his back, and handed it to me. "Liam, you really didn't have to." I say before taking it out of his hand. He just nods and gestures for me to open it. I open my eyes wide when I look inside. There is: a pair of red converse, light skinny jeans, and a customized mrs Payne baseball tee! I looked up and immediately hugged Liam with tears in my eyes. "Thanks Li! I know it seems simple but it means the world to me!" I say snuggling into his chest. He laughs before saying, "I have one more thing!" I step back before he says, "turn around I wanna surprise you, love!"... I turn around and feel him lower something over my head and clips it at the back. Once he's done I looked down to see a 'L' shaped necklace. Tears begin to form in my eyes and I immediately grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull back. "This is the best gift someone has ever given me. Thank you Li!" He simply smiles and says, "Anything for my princess"