Chapter 3: The surprise

I feel someone lightly shaking my shoulders. I slightly open my eyes to see liam standing in front of me. All the memories of yesterday come flooding back, and I once again try to remain calm. Liam sees my confusion and says "We are here! The boys and I have a show tonight, but maybe we will see you again?" With hopefulness in his eyes. I politely respond, "of course! U-um wanna switch numbers?" Acting awkward in the process. He agrees and we trade number entering them in each other's phone. Before leaving the airport I hug all the boys hoping to see them again.
I drive my rental car back to my house, and I can't stand the hour drive... I get so bored. Eventually I see my house and Become excited! I pull in, lock the car, and get my bags out. I unlock the door and call out " IM HOME".
My mom comes rushing in hugging me and welcoming me home. After about 5 minutes of that, her face becomes serious. She says, "me and UR dad have to tell you something..". I'm not sure how to respond so I just agree. We walk back to the living room and my parents it in front of me with worried looks on their faces. I become super nervous, trying to think of something I could've done wrong. My dad answers my thoughts by saying "You haven't done anything wrong, me and your mom have to show you something..."...... I say, "Ok, What is it?" In a nervous tone.
My parents hand me a piece of paper. When I look at it I realize it's a birth certificate. What? I look closer to see this:
~Madison Taylor Tomlinson
- parents: Johannah and Troy
-DOB: December 24th, 1992
___________________________
I look up at my "parents" with tears in my eyes. I can't believe I'm adopted! My voice barely audible I ask, "why? Why didn't you tell me?"..... My mom responded with, "They just couldn't afford another baby... We were going to tell you but then when we found out you liked one direction it became a lot harder.... we're sorry".
I looked at them both and said "It's okay, I just can't believe this. I need to lay down." I kindly excuse myself and move my suitcase In my old room. I lay down and within 10 minutes i'm asleep.

30 minutes later----------------------

I hear whispering in my room..... It sounds like multiple people. All I hear are people saying "oh my gosh it's her!" And "shhhh you will wake her up!"..... I slightly open my eyes to be surprised by the boys standing there! IN MY ROOM! I was confused at first until I remembered, I'm louis' sister.
The boys all come up and hug me and congratulate me. Then I see louis, with tears in his eyes. He walks up and hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear, "I can't believe I finally found you after all this time...."
Tears form in my eyes and I whisper back, "I just can't believe you're my brother." Hugging him back. After me and louis finish having our moment they take me outside. I leave a note for my adopted parents, then follow the boys outside. OMG THE TOURBUS!!!!
They call to someone inside, and before I could ask who, PAUL walks out! He offers me a handshake and i immediately hug him. He laughs and says, "you will fit in just fine around here!"..... I smile. But wait.... I turn to the boys with a questionable glance and they smile widely.
I understand what they mean when they take my bags onto the bus. IM GOING ON TOUR WITH THEM!
We have to leave as soon as possible so I get on the bus and sit on the couch in the lounge area. Liam sits to my left, Louis to my right, Harry & ZAYN on the other sofa, and Niall on the floor.
For about an hour or so we just hang out and get to know each other more! Me, telling some of my Embarrassing DIRECTIONER moments! After Louis and Niall has started playing FIFA, I snuck off to change into PJ's. I quickly grabbed a shirt and shorts out of my suitcase and found the bathroom. I changed and checked my hair, before putting my other clothes up and joining the boys again.
I walk in to see the boys staring at me, Liam is blushing and the other guys are laughing. I give them a confused look and Niall gives me a hint by saying, "SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON LIAM!" And points at my shirt.

I was wearing my 'I love Liam Payne shirt"... I DIDNT EVEN LOOK, THIS IS EMBARRASSING! I blush and immediately sit down on the sofa avoiding eye contact with Liam.
Trying to avoid what just happened I brought up the next problem.... "So, there aren't enough bunks, what am I supposed to do?" I ask directing the question towards Harry. "I guess you will have to share with someone.." He answers with a smirk on his face.
Immediately, Liam and Louis BOTH volunteer. I look at Liam and begin to blush, I look away to see Louis glaring at both of us. "Well I can just stay on the couch till That's resolved" I say as I lay down where I am.
I hear Louis excuse himself and Liam from the room. UH OH. Before I can drift to sleep I hear their voices start to escalate.... After 5 minutes it sounds like they are ready to kill each other. I close my eyes tightly and put my hands over my ears trying to drown them out.

This is all my fault.....

==========================
What will happen next?