Chapter 10

My date with Liam was the BEST date I've ever been on! Today the boys had a day off before the next show and we decided to go to the fair!
I got up and dressed in one of my favorite outfits. A coral lace shirt, black skinny jeans, and black heels. I decided to actually do my makeup so I applied foundation, blush, nude eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and finished with pink lipstick.
I walked out into the lounge to meet the boys. They were already ready to go so we waited until the bus got there! After about 5 minutes the bus arrived and we got off heading towards the entrance!
I ran up beside Liam and grabbed his hand. I said, "You excited for today? I absolutely love fairs!"...he replied, "Yeah, especially since I get to spend it with you"... I blushed. Once we got the the entrance we paid and went in. We all decided to split up, so me and Liam headed for the games. He pointed and the ring toss and asked, "You want me to win you a prize?". I nodded yes and he immediately went over. I was surprised because it took him less than 3 minutes to win! "THANK you so much li!" I replied with a grin on my face.
------end of day------//
Me and Liam decided to start heading back. I kindly asked, "Hey Li, can I go to the bathroom really quick?".... He replied," of course babe! I'll wait here".
I go in the bathroom to do my business and make sure I look okay. 10minutes later I walk out and see something HORRIFYING. Liam was kissing Danielle. WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!

Tears sprang to my eyes as I do the only thing I could think of...RUN. I couldn't completely see where I was going as tears were blurring my vision. I didn't know how close Liam was before I feel him pull on my wrist stopping me. I jerked my wrist away and yelled, "WHY LIAM? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT APPARENTLY DANIELLE IS BETTER." with tears running down my face. He looked at me sympathetically  and whispered, "Maddie, of course I love you! I could ne-" but didn't finish before I cut him off. "NO! YOU CANT LOVE ME IF YOU WERE KISSING HER. YOU WERE THE ONE GUY I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST AND HERE YOU ARE RIPPING MY HEART OUT." I said as I turned to run again. Once again I was pulled back but this time I was met with Liam's lips. At first I didn't want to kiss back but I can't resist him. I love him to much. I love him and he kissed another girl. He's got me wrapped around his finger.

We pull away and Liam whispers, "SHE kissed me. I promise! I don't have any feelings for her anymore, you're my one and only Maddie! You're my entire world. Please believe me?". He looked like he was about to cry. I wiped his tears away before whispering, "Of course I believe you Li... I could never stay mad at you. I love you."...

After that we walked back to the bus, said goodnight to everyone, changed, and went straight to bed. It had been a rough day and I just hope that Liam doesn't hurt me... I know he won't but I just can't shake my insecurity. After about 20 minutes of thinking I slowly fell asleep.