Chapter 21

Since we have two more show at the O2, we all decided to just visit some family while here. I decided I'd stay with Liam's family for dinner before spending time with my parents and siblings!

I just finished backing a small duffel bag with my clothes and essentials I'd need for the next couple days. I also grabbed my present for Liam. SHHH he doesn't know I got it yet! I got him a variety of things: batman phone case, batman hat, batman onesie, and a dog tag necklace with our names and the day we started dating.

I walked out of the bus joining Liam in his car so we could leave. "I'm so excited to see your family again, Li! They're all so nice!" I smiled widely. He grinned before grabbing my hand, "They can't wait to see you! They absolutely love you!" We both smiled before the journey began. Wolverhampton was about 1 and 1/2 hours away, so it would be a while. I looked at Liam before slowly drifting to sleep.

--------time skip--------

I felt someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Liam. I realized... WE ARE HERE! I quickly sit up and get out to grab my stuff but Liam was ahead of me as he's carrying my bag. We walk up to the door and he knocks before opening the door. We walk in and I see Karen in the kitchen, Geoff & his sisters watching tv! I quickly say Hi to them before heading to chat with Karen. "Hey Mrs. Pa-Karen! You need any help?" I say cheerfully. She looks up at me and says, "Sure! Can you chop up the potatoes for me?". I nod and wash my hands before helping. We sit quietly for about 5 minutes before she speaks up, "You know, Liam seems a lot happier ever since meeting you... He's always been distant because so many girls have broken his heart but you seem to make him smile!" I blush before saying, "Well he makes me happy too.. I don't know if you knew but I was a fan before finding out about being a Tomlinson. He's always helped me through tough things even when he didn't know it".

-------time skip--------
We were still in the middle of dinner, and I excused myself to use the restroom. I quickly did my business and stopped to check how I look. Once done, I headed to Liam's room where my stuff is and got out his present. Now is the time to give it to him! I begin walking downstairs when I hear a familiar voice. What is she doing here?!?

(Italics is Danielle, bold is Liam)

I was just stopping by to see you, I miss you Liam
Danielle, we've talked about this. You dumped me, we are over.
We don't have to be. I want you back Liam. I need you.
*sighs* you know I'm with someone else. I-I still like you but-
Well then be with me. Dump that whore. You now I'm better anyways
Danielle, I-I ....

That's all i hear before I hear weird noises. I slowly turn the corner to see them making out. WHAT. I run around the corner pushing them apart. "IM THE ONLY ONE, HUH? YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME, HUH?" I scream in Liam's face. His face is pale almost as if he doesn't know what to do. "M-Maddie I didn't mean to-" I interrupt him, "NO LIAM! I DONT WANNA HEAR IT! YOU DID THAT PURPOSELY I HEARD THE WHOLE THING". He looked as tho he was scared and said "Madison please. It's not what you think! I-"

I hold my hand up and lower my voice. "That's what you said last time Liam. You said you wouldn't do this." He started walking towards me but I moved away. "Maddie, please just listen. I love you okay, that was a mistake!".... I just shook my head and that's when I felt the tears coming. "No. You know I've never done this before. You know how much this meant to me. I've always loved you Liam but did you ever even love me? Or was it just a act?" I say before running upstairs. I quickly gather my stuff, and once everything is packed I run back down. I see Liam stand up. All I did was shove his present in his face, and ran out the door.

I called a taxi to take me back to London, I don't care how much it costs. While waiting, I just burst into tears while sitting in the yard. I can't believe he did this. The one guy I thought I could trust. I'm having trouble breathing when I see the taxi pull up. I get in and tell him to take me to the main square In London. He starts driving and I get out my phone to text Louis:

M: Louis, please meet me in London. I'm coming early

L: why? Did something happen?

M: I'll tell you when i see you

Here I am heartbroken, just needing my family, Cami, and Haley by my side.