Chapter 16

The next day, me, the boys and cami were chilling in the tour bus on our way to the next stop. Me, Liam and Louis were sitting on one couch with me in the middle. Harry, cami and Niall were sitting on the other couch leaving zayn on the floor.
I was playing on my phone until I heard a loud laugh. I look up to see Cami & Harry giggling about something. I smirk, knowing how much cami loves him. I hope they get together soon. They both stand up, and we all give them a questioning glance. "Where are y'all going?" I asked curiously. Harry smirked and Cami blushed before he answered, "I'm gonna show Cami the back room...". I looked between the both of them, knowing what the real plan was. Hope they got plenty of oxygen back there if they're gonna suck each other faces.
They left and I turned to Liam laughing. He laughed also before saying, "Wow! A day into tour and they're already like a couple! We gotta get them together!" I nod agreeing with what he said.

Ten minutes pass by before they come back into the room. We all smirk, and then I go back to scrolling through my fan account. At least I don't have to hide it anymore. I scroll through and then see abunch of tweets about Liam. They range from

"LIAM IS SO HOT! CAN HE HAVE MY BABIES?!"
To
"Liam is the sweetest person in the world"

I laugh at the first and then decide to quote the second, tag Liam, and add "So true! Falling harder and harder for him everyday!"
All the boys have followed me on it, so now my account has like 800,000+ followers. I lock my phone and continue to watch Louis and Niall play Fifa 15. I'll have to play them one day, since they have no clue how good I am at it. We are on the bus for about 1 and half until I slowly drift to sleep.