Chapter 1-Running From Home

-Cassie/Freya's P.O.V-

Run, run, run. The last three words my mother said to me before she pushed me out of the house. Hunters had found us.

We left Beacon Hills when I was younger after the fire in my mother's family's house. No one survived but Uncle Peter. We moved to a new town under new first names so no one could find us.

My mother is a werewolf and my father is a warlock. I have, well now had, four older brothers. Thor, Christian, Bale, and Philip. They were all werewolves. Me? Well I'm a Hybrid.

Hybrids are rare. Usually the child doesn't survive even the pregnancy and if they do, it's an unlikely occurrence they'll make it out of early childhood.

Hybrids used to be hunted for sport by Hunters, if you killed a Hybrid, you were powerful. Which caused the decline of Hybrids.

Hunters had found us, I don't know how. But all I know is I'm alone now. My brothers took defense and were the first killed, shot each with at least four or five wolfsbane bullets. My father was then shot in the head with an arrow. I don't know of my mother, all I know was her screams.

Now, I'm the last of the Andersons, and one of the last Hales. For all I know, anyone who's alive of the Hale pack is now dead.

As I ran, I lost track of time, I had to guess it had been days. But I couldn't tell. It could've only been a few hours. But my family's screams and howls of pains still rang through my head as though I was standing there, watching them be murdered.

I held my side as I slowly made my way up to a sign, my eyes wide as I read the large letter.

"WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS"