Chapter 23-Are We All Dead?

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Stiles groaned as he was thrown into a wall, they were in the midst of a full out battle with Freya and the Tenebris.

No matter what they did, whether Allison shot them with a bow, any of the werewolves slashed them, or Stiles and Logan hitting them with baseball bats, nothing stopped them.

Freya watched smirking, eyes black and purple.

She walked down the tall staircase to where everyone else fought.

Aiden and Ethan tried to stop her but she pushed them aside with a flick of her wrist.

"Silly boys."

As she walked through the packs fighting with the Tenebris, she watches those who were close to her fall.

The real Freya tried to break out, but was unable too, the dark overtaking her.

She pushed stiles into a wall again as he tried to run at her.

-Time Skip-

-Third Persons P.O.V-

The packs were getting tired, but the Tenebris were still at full power.

Freya circled Lucy and Logan, smirking darkly.

"Oh you two, she cares so much about you two, what would she do if she found out you two died?"

Freya smirked and raised her hand, but as she did, Allison ran the sword right through her. The sword coated in a poison.

-Third Person P.O.V-

Stiles was awoken by a crying Logan.

"What's going on? We all alive?"