Chapter 3-Dereks Back

(heads up, I'm making Erica, Ethan, Boyd, Allison, and Jackson alive and here)

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Scott stared shocked at Allison as she told him of Hybrids.

"So Derek's been captured by an entire pack of Hybrids that we don't know exactly what one half of their abilities are?"

"Was captured."

The pack looked over at Derek who seemed completly unharmed as he stood in the doorway.

"Dude where have you been!?"

Derek rolled his eyes as Stiles jumped from his seat on the couch.

"I've been busy. And I wasn't the one dragged Scott."

"Wait you were there?"

Derek glared at Jackson as he looked at him.

"No dumbass, some of the members of the pack were watching."

"So you were with them."

"Yes."

"Who are they!?"

"They're a pack thats been here a while but kept hiding, Hybrids get hunted a lot. You don't need to know."

Scott glared at his fellow Alpha.

"Yes we do, there's an entire pack out in the woods we don't know anything about."

"Yeah Derek. What are you humping one of the packs female puppies and you don't want us to know?"

Erica winked at him, smirking and Derek growled, telling her to shut it.

"Listen, if you really want to meet them, I'll let you. But I don't know how well they'll take to you all."